In This Section
COVID-19 Return to Campus Guidelines
The health and safety of our campus community remains of the utmost importance to the University. This document has been designed and updated to ensure individual safety, safe conditions in University spaces and provide important safety guidelines for the duration of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
These guidelines were developed through the collective effort of the USciences COVID-19 Taskforce and University Leadership as informed by local, state and national guidance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other relevant or appropriate sources. These guidelines will continue to evolve as circumstances change and as more information becomes available. Protecting the health and safety of our campus community will remain our primary concern at all times and all constituents should fully review and be familiar with this document as we collectively reduce the risk and impact COVID-19.
Table of Contents
Use the links below to access each section of the guidelines. To read or print as one document, see the University of the Sciences Return to Campus Guidelines, updated August 5, 2021 as a PDF file.
- Revocation of "Safer-At-Home" Restrictions
- Changes in Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Daily Health Checksg
- COVID Reporting System
- COVID-19 Protocol for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Contact Tracing and Testing
- COVID-19 Testing
- Healthy Hygiene Practices
- COVID Alert PA App
- Face Coverings/Masks
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Reporting Unsafe Behavior
- Campus Closure Triggers
- Classrooms and Teaching Laboratories
- Library Operations
- Clinical Education Sites
- Research Laboratory Procedures
- Required COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Residence Life
- Students Living Off-Campus
- Student Conduct COVID-19 Response
- Pandemic Amnesty
- Athletics and Campus Recreation
- Dining and Meal Plans
- Student Life
- SHAC Remote & On Campus Services
- Employee COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Safety Trainings and Tracking
- Remote vs On-campus Work
- On-campus Workspaces
- University-sponsored Travel
- In-person Campus Events
- Accommodations for Employees
- Sick Employees
- Employee Support Services for Mental Health and Wellness
Contact Numbers and Links
|Dean of Students’ Office||215-596-8950|
|Public Safety Dispatchfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Safety Emergency Line||215-596-7000
Also Dial 9-1-1
Radiation Safety (EHRS)
USciences COVID-19 Information
- Information about the University’s status, FAQs, and links to governmental sites are available on our COVID-19 webpage.
- Reporting link for COVID-19 exposures/infections/positive tests: COVID-19 Screening Form.
- COVID-19-related campus messages are posted at the USciences Public Safety Emergency Blog.
- Status of campus operations, as well as tips for working and studying remotely are posted at the Working Remotely website. Wellness tips are posted at the Office of Health and Wellness google site.
- Employees may access and explore ESI’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for a variety of resources, including emotional well-being, work-life balance, legal resources, financial education, pet help, as well as a variety of training resources.
- Information about health and counseling services is posted at the SHAC google site.
- Information on Pennsylvania travel restrictions and quarantine requirements are available at the PA Department of Health website
Stay Safe. Stay Strong. Stay Connected.
This page last updated: 8/05/2021