In This Section
COVID-19 Return to Campus Guidelines
The health and safety of our campus community remains of the utmost importance to the University. This website has been designed to ensure individual safety, safe conditions in University spaces and provide important safety guidelines for the duration of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
These guidelines were developed through the collective effort of the USciences COVID-19 Taskforce and University Leadership as informed by local, state and national guidance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other relevant or appropriate sources. These guidelines will continue to evolve as circumstances change and as more information becomes available. Protecting the health and safety of our campus community will remain our primary concern at all times and all constituents should fully review and be familiar with this document as we collectively attempt to curb the risks of spreading COVID-19.
Table of Contents
Use the links below to access each section of the guidelines. To read or print as one document, see the University of the Sciences Return to Campus Guidelines, published June 17, 2020 as a PDF file.
- Daily Health Checks
- Contact Tracing and Testing
- Healthy Hygiene Practices
- Face Coverings/Masks
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Physical Distancing
- Reporting Unsafe Behavior
- Classrooms and Teaching Laboratories
- Library Operations
- Clinical Education Sites
- Research Laboratory Procedures
- Residence Life
- Athletics and Campus Recreation
- Dining and Meal Plans
- Student Life
- SHAC Medical Remote & On Campus Services
- Return-to-Work training
- Remote Versus On-campus Work
- On-campus Workspaces
- University-sponsored Travel
- In-person Campus Events
- Accommodations for Employees with Disabilities
- Sick Employees
- Employee Support Services for Mental Health and Wellness
Contact Numbers and Links
|Student Health and Counseling (SHAC) / Medicalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SHAC / Counseling Centeremail@example.com|
|Dean of Students’ Office||215-596-8950|
|Public Safety Dispatchfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Safety Emergency Line||215-596-7000
Also Dial 9-1-1
Radiation Safety (EHRS)
USciences COVID-19 Information
- Information about the University’s status, FAQs, and links to governmental sites are available on our COVID-19 webpage.
- COVID-19-related campus messages are posted at the USciences Public Safety Emergency Blog.
- Status of campus operations, as well as tips for working and studying remotely are posted at the Working Remotely website.
Stay Safe. Stay Strong. Stay Connected.
This page last updated: 6/17/2020