In This Section
Campus Recreation Fitness Area - Rules, Policies and Procedures
- No Smoking.
- Valid Student ID required for entrance.
- Proper attire is required at all times (Sneakers and shirts).
- Sneakers only. No boots, sandals or bare feet.
- Food and drink prohibited. Water Bottles allowed.
- All bags MUST be put in lockers.
- Respect the privacy, privileges and property of others.
- Report any injuries, incidents or problems with equipment to the staff.
- Use of facilities and equipment is at your own risk.
- The University is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Free Weight/Fitness Area Rules
- Please familiarize yourself with equipment before using it.
- Please wipe down benches when workout is completed.
- Please do not drop the weights.
- A spotter MUST be present for heavy lifts.
- Please replace weights on the racks.
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted to utilize this equipment.
- Olympic or explosive weight lifting is strongly discouraged. The campus recreation team reserves the right to ask patrons to discontinue any lifting fitting this description.
- Patrons are expected to exhibit proper conduct and respect the rights of others. Engaging in unacceptable, unsafe or inappropriate behavior may result in the loss of facility privileges
Locker Room Policies (Men's and Women's)
- Patrons may bring their own lock to use as a day-lock or may inquire upon the availability of purchasing a year-lock to leave belongings in overnight.
- Any day-locks will be cut and removed on a regular basis if kept on overnight.
- Turn off showers when through.
- Report any problems to the front desk staff.
Rec Gym/Multipurpose Gym Rules
- Equipment can be obtained at the ARC Front Counter with a Valid ID.
- Please secure all personal belongings prior to activity.
For facility rental information call 215-596-7392.