In This Section
Every USciences student is different and every career path is unique. The Career and Professional Development Office is excited to work with you to discover your greatest strengths, identify your career goals, and chart a path to success. USciences maintains strong connections with top employers in the Philadelphia region, plus an active and global alumni network. Make an appointment with Career and Professional Development to launch your career exploration process, learn about graduate schools, create a job search strategy, improve your interviewing skills, and much more.
Our Career Services Team
- Educates job seekers to effectively present themselves as candidates for employment—skills to be replicated throughout one’s professional career.
- Creates partnerships with employers, alumni, faculty and the greater community that provide career development opportunities for students.
- Provides resources and information regarding employment market trends and contemporary issues in hiring.
- Promotes ethical practices by all parties involved in the job-search and hiring process.
USciences makes Purple Briefcase available to all students, alumni and employers. This service has career preparation tools, including a smartphone app, 400+ custom made short-form videos, and a fun and exciting way to connect with and follow employers.
Simple Steps for students to maximizing your Purple Briefcase Account:
- Log into Purple Briefcase using your USciences email and password.
- Create your Student Profile
- Upload your Resume
- Search for a Job
- Favorite Companies
- Register for Upcoming Events
- Get Prepared
USciences alumni enjoy full access to Career Services throughout every stage of their careers. Learn how to create a profile on Purple Briefcase and search job listings posted exclusively for USciences graduates. More Information
USciences students are exceptionally well-prepared for careers at the cutting-edge of science and health care. Learn how to partner with USciences through our career fairs and campus recruitment initiatives. More information
USciences is a smart investment in your student’s future. We have a proven track record for landing our graduates in high-paying jobs, and into the country’s best graduate programs and professional schools. More information
Partner with Career Services to help your students connect their majors with rewarding careers. Talk to us about hosting a career development seminar in your classroom or department, and learn about career advising tips and how to write the best letters of recommendation. More information
Schedule an Appointment
Students and USciences alumni must schedule one-on-one career consultations in advance
by completing this in-take form.
Career and Professional Development is located in Whitecar Hall, Suite 2400.
Office hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm, M-F
Summer hours: 8:30am - 5pm, M-Th
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
215-895-1121, Fax: 215-596-7582