In This Section
Career Services - Information for Alumni
Alumni seeking employment are urged to create a free account on College Career Network (CNN). Since 2006, the Career Services Department has contracted with this site to provide an online job board and resume database for alumni and current students.
Once registered, you may:
- Post available job or internship oppotunities.
- Search for jobs targeted to University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
- Upload your resume so that it can be searched by employers if you so authorize. Your resume must be approved before it can be sent to employers and submitted online to posted jobs.
- Review your job search history.
- Receive emails about programs, services, and job-related topics.
We hope you utilize this service! Please contact the Career Service Department if you have questions.
For alumni wishing to use career resources in other colleges we will write a letter to their Career Services Director asking for their assistance and offering to extend this same service to their students.
Career Resource Library
The Career Resources Library has a wide array of resources that are available to all members of the USciences community.
Schedule an Appointment
Students must schedule appointments in advance by calling 215-596-7280 or emailing
Career and Professional Development is located in Whitecar Hall, Suite 2400.
Office hours: 9am - 5pm, M-F
Summer hours: 8:30am - 5pm, M-Th
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
215-895-1121, Fax: 215-596-7582