In This Section
- View All Resources A-Z
- Public Safety
- Getting Started at USciences
- Academic Support
- Jobs & Careers
- Housing & Getting Around
- Student Health and Counseling
- Sports and Recreation
- Clubs and Organizations
- Academic and Professional Associations
- Student Government and Related
- Leadership Development
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Community Service and Advocacy
- Student Publications and Media
- Arts, Culture, Religion
- Student Financials
It’s On US campaign at USciences
Developed by the Center for American Progress with the White House, It’s On US is a national campaign and cultural movement aimed at fundamentally shifting the way we think about sexual assault, by encouraging everyone to see it as their responsibility to do something to prevent it. USciences has signed on to become a campus partner in this campaign and is committed to creating an environment where sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
The first step in joining the national movement is to make a personal commitment to stop sexual assault by signing the It's On US pledge:
- To RECOGNIZE that non-consensual sex is sexual assault.
- To IDENTIFY situations in which sexual assault may occur.
- To INTERVENE in situations where consent has not or cannot be given.
- To CREATE an environment in which sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
How to Report Sexual Misconduct or Relationship Violence
- Dean of Students: 215-596-8950
- Office of Public Safety: 215-596-7000
- EthicsPoint (Anonymous/confidential reporting system) 888-266-0218
- Philadelphia Sexual Assault Response Center (PSARC)
Forensic rape examinations
300 E. Hunting Park Ave.
Where to Get Help If You or Someone Else Has Been Assaulted
- Student Health & Counseling: 215-596-8536
Women Against Abuse
For domestic violence—trauma-informed care, community education, advocacy
24hr Hotline: 1-866-723-3014
Treatment program for men and women who emotionally and/or physically abuse their partners, realize they’ve hurt and/or frightened their partners, and want to stop the abusive behaviors.
The National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
Confidential crisis support
Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
How to Get Involved:
You are part of the USciences community. If you are interested in learning more about the program for your group or organization, please contact: Ross W. Radish, J.D. Interim Dean of Students & Title IX Student Administrator.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495