In This Section
- I Need To
- On-Campus Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Summer and Short-term Housing
On Campus Housing
Residing on campus enhances students’ experience while increasing cultural, educational, and holistic growth. Our goal is to ensure every student encounters a comfortable living and learning environment. That’s why our first-year residence halls provide 24-hour safety and security, professional on-call staff, at least one Resident Advisor on each floor, and dynamic programs designed to develop community.
We offer two residence halls staffed by student leaders and Master’s level professionals to provide mentoring and lead programming to immerse you in campus life. Dedicated staff monitor the traditional residence halls 24/7 for your safety.
Residence halls have rooms and/or suites that are fully furnished, with their own air-conditioning and heating units. Each residence hall also provides plenty of room to live and study, laundry facilities, TV lounges, game rooms, and vending machines.
All first- and second-year students under the age of 21 are required to live in on-campus housing. Most first-year students live in the Living & Learning Commons in a double room. Transfer students under the age of 21 are not guaranteed on-campus housing.
Living & Learning Commons
- Double occupancy rooms
- Private bathrooms
- Laundry amenities on each residence floor
- Student lounge and study spaces on each floor
- Common use kitchen, multipurpose room, TV and game rooms on 1st floor
- Multi-use classrooms and two retail spaces
- Residence Life offices and staff apartments
- Open-air plaza
- Houses upperclassmen and graduate students
- Suite-style housing, with 4-8 students per suite
- Single and double bedroom types available
- Each suite contains four bedrooms, study/living area, complete bathroom facilities, kitchenette.
- Laundry room on bottom floor
- Custodial cleaning of suite bathrooms on daily basis
- No meal plan required for graduate students and eligible upperclassmen
Osol Hall Front Desk: 215-895-1125
Wilson Hall Front Desk: 215-895-1144
Division of Student Affairs: 215-596-8950
Public Safety: 215-596-7000
Student Health: 215-596-8980
Counseling Services: 215-596-8536
Residence Director, Goodman/Wilson Halls
Residence Director, Osol Hall