In This Section
Join the Fraternity and Sorority Community
Interested in joining a fraternity or sorority at USciences? Recruitment takes place in both the fall and spring! Please read and review the Rules of Eligibility for Fraternity & Sorority Participation found below. If you are in good standing and meet the requirements listed below, you are eligible to join a fraternity or sorority.
- Students are not permitted to join a fraternity or sorority until the completion of one full academic semester at University of the Sciences. Transfer students are required to show proof of one semester equivalent (12 credits) at their former institution.
- Students wishing to join a fraternity or sorority must not be on academic, program, or conduct probation.
- Students must also have, for the semester prior to the beginning of the member education
- a semester grade point average of 2.00 or greater,
- carried 12 or more credits,
- no failing grades or incompletes,
- a cumulative grade point average greater than or equal to the cumulative grade point average required by their major to progress in that program (2.0 for B.S. programs, 3.0 for professional programs).
University of the Sciences
600 S. 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495