In This Section
Physician Assistant, Undergraduate, Pre-Professional Program
Our pre-professional PA program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. Get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with real-world shadowing and volunteer opportunities.
- Earn your undergraduate degree through an accelerated three-year track.
- If program standards for progression are maintained, students will be eligible for
an interview with our three-year graduate professional PA program as well as the 27-month,
year-round PA program at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Prepare for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- Learn essential clinical techniques in Patient History Taking and Physical Exam Skills,
two courses offered in only a handful of programs nationwide.
- Complete a minimum of 400 hours of patient contact/shadowing hours prior to starting the graduate portion of the program.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Genesis CAREs Presents Discussion of Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice
November 22, 2016
Genesis CAREs presented a panel discussion for about 80 USciences students, staff, alumni and partners on the topic of interprofessional evidence-based practice.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Four Ways to Prevent a Stroke
October 27, 2016
Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495