In This Section
Physician Assistant, Undergraduate, Pre-Professional Program
Our pre-professional PA program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. Get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with real-world shadowing and volunteer opportunities.
- If program standards for progression are maintained, students will be eligible in
their 3rd year to interview with the 27-month, year-round graduate professional PA
program at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Prepare for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- Learn essential clinical techniques in Patient History Taking and Physical Exam Skills,
two courses offered in only a handful of programs nationwide.
- Patient contact/shadowing hours are program specific. Refer to individual programs for specific hours.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Genesis CAREs Presents Discussion of Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice
November 22, 2016
Genesis CAREs presented a panel discussion for about 80 USciences students, staff, alumni and partners on the topic of interprofessional evidence-based practice.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Four Ways to Prevent a Stroke
October 27, 2016
Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8821