In This Section
Physician Assistant, Undergraduate, Pre-Professional Program
Our pre-professional PA program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. Get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with real-world shadowing and volunteer opportunities.
- If program standards for progression are maintained, students will be eligible in
their 3rd year to interview with the 27-month, year-round graduate professional PA
program at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Prepare for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- Learn essential clinical techniques in Patient History Taking and Physical Exam Skills,
two courses offered in only a handful of programs nationwide.
- Patient contact/shadowing hours are program specific. Refer to individual programs for specific hours.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Lowers Tuition for Fall 2018 Incoming Class
September 06, 2017
New pricing structure lowers tuition for undergraduate and professional students
Genesis CAREs Presents Discussion of Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice
November 22, 2016
Genesis CAREs presented a panel discussion for about 80 USciences students, staff, alumni and partners on the topic of interprofessional evidence-based practice.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Four Ways to Prevent a Stroke
October 27, 2016
Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8821