In This Section
Physical Therapy (DPT) - Costs & Financial Aid
A USciences education just became more affordable.
In fall 2018, for students who are accepted into our accelerated, 6-year physical therapy doctoral program, we’ve lowered and simplified the tuition and general fee*.
So you’ll know the full price to earn that degree from the day you begin—no hidden fees, additional price increases, or surprises during the course of your education—making the tuition equation easier to understand.
* This pricing does not include room and board or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
Full Tuition and Fee Schedule for Incoming Direct-Entry DPT Students Entering Fall 2018
Graduate Professional DPT, Professional Year 1
Graduate Professional DPT, Professional Year 1 Total: $54,672
Graduate Professional DPT, Professional Year 2
|Winter Int. 2019
Graduate Professional DPT, Professional Year 2 Total: $51,056
Graduate Professional DPT, Professional Year 3
Graduate Professional DPT, Professional Year 3 Total: $58,288
* Based on students progressing in program as expected. Does not include repeated or additional classes. During fall and spring semesters, 12 to 20 credits billed at a flat rate of $21,912.
Additional Information Regarding Clinical Experiences
Students are expected to travel outside of the tri-state area for all of the clinical experiences. Costs incurred for travel, housing, tolls, food, parking, etc. are the responsibility of the student. In addition, students are responsible for health and safety requirements such as fingerprinting, required by most clinical experience sites. Students may use Federal or Alternative Educational Loan funding to help with the miscellaneous costs related to clinical experiences. Contact the Financial Aid Office for further information.
Room, Board and Health Insurance, 2017-18 Academic Year †
|Room Charges (Goodman, Osol, Wilson Halls)||Semester||Year|
|Board Plans (Residents)||Semester||Year|
|11 Meal Plan (11 meals per week + $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,061||$6,122|
|Ultimate 700 (14 meals per week + $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester||$3,161||$6,322|
|University-sponsored student health insurance plan premium ^||$1,993|
† Room, board and health insurance costs are subject to change annually. Amounts shown are 2017-18 costs.
^ Enrollment required of all half-time and full-time students without equivalent health insurance coverage.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
A USciences education is a long-term investment, and financial aid is the best way to help offset the cost of your degree. From federal grants to scholarships and work-study, there are many forms of aid available.
Click here for all the financial aid information you’ll need to take the next step.
Current USciences Students: click here for tuition information.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810