Physical Education Program
The Physical Education Program provided students with physical fitness programs, recreational options, and opportunities within a non confrontational environment that emphasizes participation, not the level of performance. The primary objective of the program is to teach students how physical participation can benefit their collegiate life in relieving academic/social stresses and that an active physical lifestyle will increase their academic success.
Through the Physical Education Program, students:
- Gain an understanding of how the Athletic/Recreation Center can meet their physical fitness and recreational needs.
- Recognize that lifetime activities will benefit their daily lives by relieving the stress that will carry-over into their later lifestyles.
- Enjoy lifetime recreational sports and activities offered in a non-confrontational environment.
- Have the opportunity to participate in various sports and activities with their peers in a non-academic setting.
- Develop an interest in at least one lifetime activity.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495