In This Section
Health Science Major
Our program provides the knowledge and skills to succeed in the booming healthcare job market or advance your education towards a health profession. You’ll acquire a strong foundation in the natural and social sciences with concentrated studies. You’ll complete courses covering development, structure, function, and healthcare delivery. And you’ll apply your skills in hands-on opportunities in the health sciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Enjoy the freedom to explore your interests, studying concepts of health and wellness while earning a marketable degree.
- Tailor the program to fit your career goals by establishing an individualized curriculum focused on a particular area of health science.
- During your first and second years, you’ll learn about different disciplines in core
- Fieldwork lets you apply your knowledge practically to meet real world needs.
- The flexible nature of the program attracts a wide variety of students with diverse academic, professional, and personal interests.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Lowers Tuition for Fall 2018 Incoming Class
September 06, 2017
New pricing structure lowers tuition for undergraduate and professional students
Genesis CAREs Presents Discussion of Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice
November 22, 2016
Genesis CAREs presented a panel discussion for about 80 USciences students, staff, alumni and partners on the topic of interprofessional evidence-based practice.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Four Ways to Prevent a Stroke
October 27, 2016
Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810