In This Section
Health Science Major
Our program provides the knowledge and skills to succeed in the booming healthcare job market or advance your education towards a health profession. You’ll acquire a strong foundation in the natural and social sciences with concentrated studies. You’ll complete courses covering development, structure, function, and healthcare delivery. And you’ll apply your skills in hands-on opportunities in the health sciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Enjoy the freedom to explore your interests, studying concepts of health and wellness while earning a marketable degree.
- Tailor the program to fit your career goals by establishing an individualized curriculum focused on a particular area of health science.
- During your first and second years, you’ll learn about different disciplines in core
- Fieldwork lets you apply your knowledge practically to meet real world needs.
- The flexible nature of the program attracts a wide variety of students with diverse academic, professional, and personal interests.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Genesis CAREs Presents Discussion of Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice
November 22, 2016
Genesis CAREs presented a panel discussion for about 80 USciences students, staff, alumni and partners on the topic of interprofessional evidence-based practice.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Four Ways to Prevent a Stroke
October 27, 2016
Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810