In This Section
Health Science Major
Our program provides the knowledge and skills to succeed in the booming healthcare job market or advance your education towards a health profession. You’ll acquire a strong foundation in the natural and social sciences with concentrated studies. You’ll complete courses covering development, structure, function, and healthcare delivery. And you’ll apply your skills in hands-on opportunities in the health sciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Enjoy the freedom to explore your interests, studying concepts of health and wellness while earning a marketable degree.
- Tailor the program to fit your career goals by establishing an individualized curriculum focused on a particular area of health science.
- During your first and second years, you’ll learn about different disciplines in core
- Fieldwork lets you apply your knowledge practically to meet real world needs.
- The flexible nature of the program attracts a wide variety of students with diverse academic, professional, and personal interests.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
New Exercise Physiology Degree At USciences Offers More Career Paths
November 27, 2017
With a stronger focus on clinical training and internship experiences, the new BS in exercise physiology degree at USciences positions students to immediately begin their careers after graduation or transition to OT or PT professional programs.
Matching Funds Double #GivingTuesdayUSciences Impact
November 15, 2017
Tuesday, Nov. 28 is a day for giving back. Give Online and participate in #GivingTuesdayUSciences this holiday season. Each gift is being matched thanks to the generosity of a USciences alumna.
Genesis CAREs Presents Discussion of Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice
November 22, 2016
Genesis CAREs presented a panel discussion for about 80 USciences students, staff, alumni and partners on the topic of interprofessional evidence-based practice.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Four Ways to Prevent a Stroke
October 27, 2016
Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810