In This Section
Health Science Major - Costs & Financial Aid
Our lower, fixed tuition means a USciences degree is a proven investment and has proven value for our graduates. Students who enroll in one of our science or healthcare programs will benefit from a lower and fixed tuition and general fee* for the course of their education. They know the full price to earn that degree from the day they begin—no hidden fees or annual tuition increases, unlike other institutions.
* This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
Full Tuition and Fee Schedule for Incoming Traditional Undergraduate Students Entering Fall 2021
Room, Board and Health Insurance
|Room, Board and Health Insurance, 2021-2022 Academic Year †|
|Room Charges (Living and Learning Commons)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (Wilson Hall)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (Osol Hall)||Semester||Year|
|Board Plans (Residents)||Semester||Year|
|11 Meal Plan (11 meals per week + $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,278||$6,556|
|Ultimate 700 (14 meals per week + $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,387||$6,774|
|5 Swipe Meal Plan (5 meals per week + $350 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$1,446||$2,892|
|3 Swipe Meal Plan (3 meals per week + $300 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$964||$1,928|
|University-sponsored student health insurance plan premium ^||---||$2,039|
|† Room, board and health insurance costs are subject to change annually.
^ Enrollment required of all half-time and full-time students without equivalent health insurance coverage. Amount shown is 2020-21 cost.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495