In This Section
Exercise Science and Wellness Management Major
Combining health promotion with scientific research and business education, our program prepares you to help people live healthier lifestyles in a variety of settings. You’ll learn how to plan, implement, and evaluate health education, strength, conditioning, and sports recreation programs. And you’ll develop the assessment, programming, management, and leadership skills needed for career success.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We specialize in health, science, and the intersection of the two.
- You’ll gain an education grounded in relevant coursework, such as nutrition and exercise physiology.
- Our faculty members are nationally certified specialists with rich, diverse backgrounds.
- Gain experience during hands-on practicums at sites customized to your career direction.
- Enjoy smaller classes with personalized attention.
- Our reputation in health and sciences means our graduates are in high demand.
- Our program is accredited by the National Wellness Institute.
The ESWM program (BSHS) is accredited by the National Wellness Institute. The accrediting agency can be contacted at:
1300 College Court
Stevens Point, WI 54481
October 27, 2016 Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable. June 14, 2016
USciences NewsView All
Show More News
Health Tip: Four Ways to Prevent a Stroke
2015-16 Faculty Awards
October 27, 2016
Regardless of one's age or family history, 90 percent of strokes are preventable.
June 14, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810