In This Section
Inventions and Discoveries
Office of Technology Management
The Office of Technology Management (OTM) promotes innovation through the protection, commercialization and transfer of USciences' intellectual property. Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Review invention disclosure forms
- Determine the invention's commercialization potential
- Protect USciences intellectual property rights, including the filing of domestic and foreign patents
- Develop strategies to market and license USciences technologies
- Negotiate and manage licensing agreements
- Prepare and negotiate confidentiality agreements and material transfer agreements.
USciences faculty, students and staff should visit the OTM Community on Blackboard (login required) for comprehensive information, forms, etc.
Associate Provost for Research and Graduate Education
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495