In This Section
Services and Capabilities
Specializing in comprehensive preclinical development, IPHL supports clients across the entire lifecycle of a drug candidate—from discovery, PK/PD modeling, and analytical support to preformulation and formulation.
We provide all of our services in a GLP-compliant environment.
IPHL also offers several hands-on training and certification courses in several areas of drug development.
Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analytical method development and validation
- HPLC, LCMS, ELISA, cell-based biological assays, quality control, stability
- Full pharmacokinetic profile of new drug candidates
- ADME studies in several animal species, metabolic profile using metabolomics software
- Bioavailability and comparator studies
- Stability studies
- Preformulation studies
- Excipient compatibility, API characterization for particle size, morphology and polymorphism, DSC and TGA analysis, temperature and humidity studies, solubility screening, hot-melt feasibility, particle size reduction to micro or nano size, lyophilization cycle development
- Formulation development
- Solids dosage forms, dry and wet granulation, fluid bed coating, spray drying, oral, ophthalmic and injectable solutions, lipid based systems, disperse systems, biodegradable microsphere systems
- Protein formulation analytical support
- Liquid protein formulations, lyophilized product development, protein stability by RP and SEC HPLC, electrophoresis, circular dichroism, fluorescence spectroscopy, ELISA
- Bioanalytical support
- High throughput screening
- Screening for solubility, stability, and formulation design
- Animal studies
- Fully staffed AAALAC-accredited vivarium facility on campus
- Software driven research and analyses
- WinNonlin, Analyst for MS analysis, metabolomics software, and a variety of computational chemistry software.
Director, Industrial Pharmacy Lab