In This Section
- What Makes USciences Different?
- Cutting-Edge Research Facilities
- Research Projects
- A Move in the Right Direction for Post-Stroke Therapy
- Construction Ahead: Engineering Biosensors
- Increasing Health Behavior Change
- Innovative Methods to Investigate Personalized Medicine Decision Making
- Killing Cancer at the Speed of Light
- Revolutionizing Mass Spectrometer Analysis
- The Economics of Homelessness—and Ending a Broken System
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Unintended Consequences? Confirming Drug Guidelines in Practice
- USciences’ West Center Harnesses Computer Power for Drug Design
- Expert's Blog
- Information for Researchers
- Annual Research Day and Krantz Lecture
Research at USciences
The faculty and students of USciences engage in pioneering research spanning basic sciences such as biology, chemistry, nanotechnology, pharmaceutical sciences and physics to socio-behavioral, applied and clinical research. Our research efforts are an extension of the unique academic focus of USciences, to deliver life-saving insights into the causes and cures of chronic illnesses, and continuously improve our health care system.
USciences students work side-by-side with stellar faculty as early as their first year. Our 100 state-of-the-art labs are dedicated to hands-on student learning and meaningful scientific discovery. Award-winning USciences faculty share their expertise and research methods with students in critical fields like cancer biology, health psychology, pharmaceutical chemistry, medical technology, and more.
USciences NewsView All
First-Year Research Opportunities Kept Passion Project Going for USciences Student
December 06, 2016
Megan O'Briant DPT'22 pivoted her high school research of prosthetics into a first-year research project on amputations.
Associate Provost for Research and Graduate Education
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495