In This Section
- What Makes USciences Different?
- Cutting-Edge Research Facilities
- Research Projects
- A Move in the Right Direction for Post-Stroke Therapy
- Construction Ahead: Engineering Biosensors
- Increasing Health Behavior Change
- Innovative Methods to Investigate Personalized Medicine Decision Making
- Killing Cancer at the Speed of Light
- Revolutionizing Mass Spectrometer Analysis
- The Economics of Homelessness—and Ending a Broken System
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Unintended Consequences? Confirming Drug Guidelines in Practice
- USciences’ West Center Harnesses Computer Power for Drug Design
- Expert's Blog
- Information for Researchers
Research at USciences
The faculty and students of USciences engage in pioneering research spanning basic sciences such as biology, chemistry, nanotechnology, pharmaceutical sciences and physics to socio-behavioral, applied and clinical research. Our research efforts are an extension of the unique academic focus of USciences, to deliver life-saving insights into the causes and cures of chronic illnesses, and continuously improve our health care system.
USciences students work side-by-side with stellar faculty as early as their first year. Our 100 state-of-the-art labs are dedicated to hands-on student learning and meaningful scientific discovery. Award-winning USciences faculty share their expertise and research methods with students in critical fields like cancer biology, health psychology, pharmaceutical chemistry, medical technology, and more.
USciences NewsView All
First-Year Research Opportunities Kept Passion Project Going for USciences Student
December 06, 2016
Megan O'Briant DPT'22 pivoted her high school research of prosthetics into a first-year research project on amputations.
Associate Provost for Research and Graduate Education
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495