In This Section
Center for Undergraduate Research Opportunities
Through the Center for Undergraduate Research, students play significant roles in important investigations—working alongside renowned faculty enthusiastic about mentoring new talent.
Faculty areas of expertise and recent projects include:
- Identifying new biomarkers and therapeutic targets for lung, brain, and breast cancers
- Characterizing new and advanced materials such as superconductors—including at near absolute zero temperatures
- Examining motor learning and motor control in post-stroke rehabilitation
- Testing the cytotoxic effects of a plant extract on acute myeloid leukemia multi-drug resistant cells
- Developing more efficient antibiotics to combat many different types of infectious diseases
Find an Opportunity or Mentor
Search for faculty members currently accepting undergraduate researchers, including their areas of expertise and contact information. View listings on the CUR Google Site.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495