In This Section
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate and Professional Programs
Remington: The Classic Name in Pharmacy Resources
For more than 100 years, Remington has been the definitive reference for all aspects of the science and practice of pharmacy and is used for pharmaceutics, therapeutics, and pharmacy practice courses in primary curricula. Since the first edition was published, pharmacists have used this book as a comprehensive one-stop reference.
Remington: The Science & Practice of Pharmacy is the most widely used textbook and reference work on pharmaceutical sciences in the nation. Publication of the text was begun in 1886 by Joseph Price Remington, professor and later dean at the University, as Practice of Pharmacy. Subsequent to his death, the copyright to this text was assigned to the University by the heirs of Professor Remington.
Remington has provided a comprehensive source of knowledge about the science and practice of pharmacy. The book provides information to help both students and practitioners serve effectively as members of the health professions team. The 22nd edition was published in 2012.
Remington: The Science and Practice of Pharmacy is jointly published by Pharmaceutical Press and Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at University of the Sciences. To learn more or to purchase a copy of Remington (ISBN 978-0-85711-062-6), visit www.pharmpress.com or call 1-877-471-4747.
Remington 22nd edition
The 22nd edition of Remington offers a unique array of content in two volumes, covering pharmaceutical science and pharmaceutical practice. Its value is immense for students and practitioners in all areas of the discipline.
For teaching, Remington covers the entire scope of pharmacy education
- The history of pharmacy
- Ethics in pharmacy
- Particulars of industrial pharmacy and pharmacy practice
- Use it to inform the development of new research projects and as an entry into new areas of pharmacy
- An invaluable resource to verify facts and refresh on basics
- An authoritative primary source when preparing forensic statements
- An essential point of reference for drug formulators and research workers
- A must-have for community pharmacists in retail or hospital environments
- A reliable source of trusted information for compounding pharmacists
- A must-have for scientists involved in drug discovery and development
New in this 22nd edition
- New international focus to reflect the global importance of Remington
- New chapters on cutting edge topics
- All existing content revised and updated with all illustrations redrawn and all pictures updated with current images
- Content reorganized with an expanded practice section, and separate print volumes for easy reference
- Improved indexing for easier access to the information
- Selected content from Martindale included within the revitalized monographs section
The new edition of Remington now offers all the advantages of online access. Purchasers of the print edition will receive complimentary access on MedicinesComplete.com*, the source of world-leading drug information from Pharmaceutical Press. (*individual use only.).
Remington: The Science and Practice of Pharmacy is jointly published by Pharmaceutical Press
and Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at University of the Sciences. To learn more or to purchase a copy of Remington (ISBN 978-0-85711-062-6), visit www.pharmpress.com or call 1-877-471-4747.