In This Section
Pharmacy Administration, MS
With a range of course options, expert faculty, and valuable connections to leading healthcare organizations, the USciences master’s program in pharmacy administration puts your rewarding career on the fast track. Gain hands-on experience through timely research and analysis projects that prepare you for leadership roles in healthcare institutions, academia, industry, or government.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We were the first pharmacy college in North America, and for nearly 200 years we’ve
been forging connections with leading healthcare organizations.
- Our campus is strategically located near many major health science centers, business
schools, public agencies, and international pharmaceutical firms—giving you access
to unique hands-on learning and research opportunities.
- You can focus on several areas of study and research, including pharmacoeconomics,
health management, disease management, and pharmaceutical policy.
- Our faculty members are international leaders in education, practice, research, and service—offering
unparalleled guidance to help you complete your degree.
- With many course options and flexible schedules, our program fits your lifestyle. We also offer an integrated BS/MS program that allows undergraduate students to obtain a master’s degree in as little as one additional year.
- Loading Events...
USciences PharmD Program Leads to Opportunity for Alumna
October 10, 2017
As she moves forward in her career, Dorela Priftanji PharmD'17 hopes to work toward advancing pharmacy services to improve patient care.
Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Honors USciences Faculty and Alumni
October 02, 2017
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association honored assistant professor of clinical pharmacy Dr. Daniel Ventricelli and PJ Ortman P'77, RPh.
On Guatemalan Mission Trip, Pharmacy Students Learn Compassion, Collaborative Care
August 24, 2017
This summer, seven Philadelphia College of Pharmacy students participated in an elective rotation that provided them the opportunity to travel to Panajachel, Guatemala.
Philadelphia City Council Honors Pharmacy Students for Naloxone Outreach
May 05, 2017
Councilman David Oh presented the resolution, which was passed at this week's meeting, thanking the students for their leadership on this important issue.
USciences Goes to Bat for 2017 Home Run for Hearts
May 03, 2017
University of the Sciences once again participated in the American Heart Association's Home Run for Hearts event on May 1 and 2, 2017.
Cathy Poon, PharmD
Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacy Administration
Griffith Hall, Room 108-F
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495