In This Section
Pharmacy Administration, MS
With a range of course options, expert faculty, and valuable connections to leading healthcare organizations, the USciences master’s program in pharmacy administration puts your rewarding career on the fast track. Gain hands-on experience through timely research and analysis projects that prepare you for leadership roles in healthcare institutions, academia, industry, or government.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We were the first pharmacy college in North America, and for nearly 200 years we’ve
been forging connections with leading healthcare organizations.
- Our campus is strategically located near many major health science centers, business
schools, public agencies, and international pharmaceutical firms—giving you access
to unique hands-on learning and research opportunities.
- You can focus on several areas of study and research, including pharmacoeconomics,
health management, disease management, and pharmaceutical policy.
- Our faculty members are international leaders in education, practice, research, and service—offering
unparalleled guidance to help you complete your degree.
- With many course options and flexible schedules, our pharmacy administration program fits your lifestyle. We also offer an integrated BS/MS program that allows undergraduate students to obtain a master’s degree in as little as one additional year.
- Loading Events...
USciences Degree Changes Alumna's Career Path
April 12, 2018
Shruti Dani, RPh, MS'11 was looking for a graduate program that would put her in the direction she wanted to take her career. Her search led to University of the Sciences and a master's in pharmacy administration.
No Payne, No Gain for Minority Scholarship Recipients
March 21, 2018
The Delbert S. Payne Endowed Scholarship is awarded to one African American student each year at USciences.
Dr. Cathy Poon Installed as USciences Barbara H. Korberly Professor in Women's Leadership and Health
February 21, 2018
The Barbara H. Korberly Professor in Women's Leadership and Health provides leadership and devoted resources to the University's efforts to address the challenges that affect women's health policy and access to leadership opportunities within the health sciences.
Suzanne Carbonaro Presented with USciences Founders' Day Staff Award of Merit
February 21, 2018
The award is presented to an outstanding staff member who "exemplifies the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of USciences' founders."
USciences Celebrates its 197th Founding
February 15, 2018
The ceremony awarded an honorary degree as well as awards of merit to a faculty member, graduate and undergraduate students, and a staff member. In addition, the University recognized endowed positions.
Cathy Poon, PharmD
Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacy Administration
Griffith Hall, Room 108-F
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495