In This Section
Pharmacy Administration, MS
With a range of course options, expert faculty, and valuable connections to leading healthcare organizations, the USciences master’s program in pharmacy administration puts your rewarding career on the fast track. Gain hands-on experience through timely research and analysis projects that prepare you for leadership roles in healthcare institutions, academia, industry, or government.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We were the first pharmacy college in North America, and for nearly 200 years we’ve
been forging connections with leading healthcare organizations.
- Our campus is strategically located near many major health science centers, business
schools, public agencies, and international pharmaceutical firms—giving you access
to unique hands-on learning and research opportunities.
- You can focus on several areas of study and research, including pharmacoeconomics,
health management, disease management, and pharmaceutical policy.
- Our faculty members are international leaders in education, practice, research, and service—offering
unparalleled guidance to help you complete your degree.
- With many course options and flexible schedules, our pharmacy administration program fits your lifestyle. We also offer an integrated BS/MS program that allows undergraduate students to obtain a master’s degree in as little as one additional year.
- Loading Events...
USciences Celebrates its 197th Founding
February 15, 2018
The ceremony awarded an honorary degree as well as awards of merit to a faculty member, graduate and undergraduate students, and a staff member. In addition, the University recognized endowed positions.
USciences' PharmD Program Achieves Continued Accreditation from ACPE
February 07, 2018
USciences' doctor of pharmacy program accreditation extended to June 30, 2023.
Matching Funds Double #GivingTuesdayUSciences Impact
November 15, 2017
Tuesday, Nov. 28 is a day for giving back. Give Online and participate in #GivingTuesdayUSciences this holiday season. Each gift is being matched thanks to the generosity of a USciences alumna.
Patricia Kienle Receives USciences Annual Alumnus Award
October 30, 2017
Kienle, who is director of accreditation and medication safety at Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions, was selected to receive the Annual Alumnus Award through her contributions "in outstanding fashion to the professions, to science, and/or to mankind."
In the Footsteps of Giants: Alumnus at the Helm of Diabetes Drug Maker
October 27, 2017
As a student at USciences, Mike Castagna P'00, MBA, PharmD, often found himself thinking of the iconic names in pharmacy whose education was molded at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and dreaming of making an impact like they did.
Cathy Poon, PharmD
Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacy Administration
Griffith Hall, Room 108-F
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495