In This Section
Pharmacy Administration, MS - Application Process
- Submit official college transcripts from all colleges attended. If you attended USciences we will obtain this transcript for you.
- Submit an 1000-word personal statement explaining your short and long term study and career goals. Also, please identify at least two of the program’s faculty whose research interests align most closely with yours. personal statement may be submitted as part of application via the application portal, as an email enclosure, or sent separately via postal mail.
- Submit resume or CV
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
- BA or BS from an accredited university or college, or be currently enrolled in an undergraduate/first professional degree program at USciences
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- The Following course equivalents are recommended, but not required:
- CS 101: Computer Applications (3 credits)
- Introduction to Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- Introduction to Microeconomics (3 credits)
|Fall Entry||Spring Entry|
|Priority Review for ALL applicants||March 1||October 1|
|Domestic Students||August 1||October 1|
|International Students||March 1||October 1|
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495