In This Section
Medical Information - Regulatory Affairs Fellowship
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
Fort Washington, PA
The McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. develops and markets a broad range of well-known and trusted OTC products in the United States.
The consumer-based, one-year fellowship provides opportunities to for skill development in both medical information and regulatory affairs, separated into two, 6-month rotations. We are recruiting for three fellowship positions for 2019.
- Participate on innovative teams that aid in new consumer product development.
- Collect, review, interpret, and disseminate medical information pertinent to J&J’s OTC product lines.
- Develop core skills related to scientific exchange, medical materials development, customer communications, and medical content review.
- Build relationships with internal and external business partners
- Improve scientific writing skills by authoring medical information response documents and escalated medical information requests.
- Utilize critical thinking and clinical knowledge to develop fair and balanced communications of product information.
- Interpret and apply the strict processes and regulations guiding OTC product development to all activities and projects
- Develop and review product labeling for accuracy and compliance with regulations
- Participate in promotional review committee to assess accuracy of claims
- Analyze external issues related to regulatory affairs and observe interactions with
Nafisa Islam, PharmD (Rutgers’18)
Hiba Malik, PharmD (Temple’18)
Parth Patel, PharmD (PCP/USciences’18)
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Program
Adjunct Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice & Pharmacy Administration
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495