In This Section
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Medical Information and Payer/Health System — Janssen Scientific Affairs
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — CSL Behring
- Medical Information — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Affairs — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Information & Medical Affairs — Incyte Corporation
- Multidisciplinary — Genmab US, Inc.
- Global Regulatory Affairs — Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
- Biologics Product Development & Investigational Drug Trial Design and Management — Janssen Research and Development
- Fellowship Alumni
- Eligibility and Application Process
Medical Information - Medical Affairs Fellowship
A Division of CSL Limited
King of Prussia, PA
CSL Behring, a Division of CSL Limited, is a fast-paced, innovative, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-changing therapies for patients with devastating and rare diseases.
The one-year fellowship at CSL Behring provides experiences in medical information and medical affairs.
- Improve scientific writing skills by authoring medical information response documents and escalated medical information requests.
- Enhance skills in literature retrieval and analysis.
- Utilize critical thinking and clinical knowledge to develop fair and balanced communications of product information.
- Support product launch and sales training material development.
- Build relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Review medical content for accuracy as part of the medical review team.
- Enhance interpersonal communications through cross-functional team collaboration.
- Engage and collaborate with subject matter experts across medical affairs.
- Gain exposure to scientific writing through scientific abstract and poster development.
Dana Prozementer, PharmD
Notre Dame of Maryland University School of Pharmacy, Class of 2021
Amna Paracha, PharmD
University of Maryland Eastern Shore School of Pharmacy, Class of 2021
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Programs
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495