In This Section
Medical Information - Medical Affairs Fellowship Program
A Division of CSL Limited
King of Prussia, PA
CSL Behring, a Division of CSL Limited, is a fast-paced, innovative, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-changing therapies for patients with devastating and rare diseases.
The one-year fellowship at CSL Behring provides in-depth training of and hands-on experience in medical information and medical affairs. The program provides in-depth training and hands-on experience to advance skills in medical communications, scientific writing, scientific education, and medical content review. We are recruiting one CSL-Behring fellow for 2019.
- Enhance skills in literature retrieval and analysis.
- Improve scientific writing skills by authoring medical information response documents and escalated medical information requests.
- Utilize critical thinking and clinical knowledge to develop fair and balanced communications of product information.
- Support product launch and sales training material development.
- Build relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Enhance interpersonal communications through cross-functional team collaboration.
- Engage and collaborate with subject matter experts across medical affairs.
- Gain exposure to scientific writing through scientific abstract and poster development.
- Review medical content for accuracy as part of the medical review team.
James Hourani, PharmD (PCP/USciences’18)
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Program
Adjunct Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice & Pharmacy Administration
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495