In This Section
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Medical Information and Payer/Health System — Janssen Scientific Affairs
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — CSL Behring
- Multidisciplinary — Genmab US, Inc.
- Global Regulatory Affairs — Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
- Biologics Product Development & Investigational Drug Trial Design and Management — Janssen Research and Development
- Fellowship Alumni
- Eligibility and Application Process
Medical Information - Medical Affairs Fellowship Program
A Division of CSL Limited
King of Prussia, PA
CSL Behring, a Division of CSL Limited, is a fast-paced, innovative, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-changing therapies for patients with devastating and rare diseases.
The one-year fellowship at CSL Behring provides experiences in medical information and medical affairs. The program provides in-depth training and hands-on experience to advance skills in medical communications, scientific writing, scientific education, and medical content review.
- Enhance skills in literature retrieval and analysis.
- Improve scientific writing skills by authoring medical information response documents and escalated medical information requests.
- Utilize critical thinking and clinical knowledge to develop fair and balanced communications of product information.
- Support product launch and sales training material development.
- Build relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Enhance interpersonal communications through cross-functional team collaboration.
- Engage and collaborate with subject matter experts across medical affairs.
- Gain exposure to scientific writing through scientific abstract and poster development.
- Review medical content for accuracy as part of the medical review team.
Rahima Hussien, PharmD
University of Missouri - Kansas City, Class of 2019
PGY1 Residency, Wilkes-Barre VA
Michael McDaniel, PharmD
University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Class of 2020
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Programs
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495