In This Section
Medical Information - Medical Affairs Fellowship Program
A Division of CSL Limited
King of Prussia, PA
The one-year fellowship at CSL Behring focuses on experiential training in medical affairs and medical information. Fellows will gain experience in medical communications, medical and scientific writing, scientific education, and promotional review across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Enhance skills in literature retrieval and analysis.
- Improve scientific writing skills by authoring medical information response documents and escalated medical information requests.
- Utilize critical thinking and clinical knowledge to develop fair and balanced communications of product information.
- Support product launch and sales training material development.
- Enhance interpersonal communications through participation in cross-functional team collaboration.
- Engage and collaborate with subject matter experts across medical affairs
- Gain exposure to scientific writing
- Participate in promotional review meetings as part of the medical review team.
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Program
Adjunct Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice & Pharmacy Administration
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495