In This Section
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — Johnson and Johnson Consumer Health
- Medical Information and Payer/Health System — Janssen Scientific Affairs
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — CSL Behring
- Global Medical Affairs — Genmab US
- Biologic Product Development and Clinical Trial Design & Execution — Janssen Research and Development
- Fellowship Alumni
- Eligibility and Application Process
Medical Information - Medical Affairs Fellowship Program
A Division of CSL Limited
King of Prussia, PA
CSL Behring, a Division of CSL Limited, is a fast-paced, innovative, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-changing therapies for patients with devastating and rare diseases.
The one-year fellowship at CSL Behring provides in-depth training of and hands-on experience in medical information and medical affairs. The program provides in-depth training and hands-on experience to advance skills in medical communications, scientific writing, scientific education, and medical content review. We are recruiting one CSL-Behring fellow for 2020.
- Enhance skills in literature retrieval and analysis.
- Improve scientific writing skills by authoring medical information response documents and escalated medical information requests.
- Utilize critical thinking and clinical knowledge to develop fair and balanced communications of product information.
- Support product launch and sales training material development.
- Build relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Enhance interpersonal communications through cross-functional team collaboration.
- Engage and collaborate with subject matter experts across medical affairs.
- Gain exposure to scientific writing through scientific abstract and poster development.
- Review medical content for accuracy as part of the medical review team.
Ike O. Urhoghide, PharmD (University of Florida '18)
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Programs
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495