In This Section
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Medical Information and Payer/Health System — Janssen Scientific Affairs
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — CSL Behring
- Medical Information — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Affairs — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Information & Medical Affairs — Incyte Corporation
- Multidisciplinary — Genmab US, Inc.
- Global Regulatory Affairs — Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
- Biologics Product Development & Investigational Drug Trial Design and Management — Janssen Research and Development
- Fellowship Alumni
- Eligibility and Application Process
U.S. Medical Information and Medical Affairs Fellowship
Chadds Ford, PA & Wilmington, DE
Incyte is a global biopharmaceutical company founded on the premise that investment in strong science and the relentless pursuit of R&D excellence can translate into new solutions that can positively impact the lives of patients. Our research focus spans Oncology and Inflammation & Autoimmunity.
This two-year fellowship in Medical Information and Medical Affairs is an exceptional opportunity for PharmD and PhD graduates to begin their career within the pharmaceutical industry. Throughout the program, the fellows will enhance their written and oral communication skills, while also developing professional leadership competencies, through a wide variety of industry-focused experiences and projects.
In the first year of the program, the fellows will develop and master core competencies in Medical Information and Content Development, including critical evaluation of scientific data and development of scientific resources. Our unique program design allows the fellow to gain broader Medical Affairs experience during the second year, with a focus on developing oncology and dermatology therapeutic area expertise, obtaining proficiency in engaging with key external experts, and understanding the development of Medical Affairs strategy and tactics.
We invite you to learn more and Solve On with us.
View our INCYTE fellowship brochure.
Medical Information (Year One):
- Critically evaluate medical literature to develop evidence-based, scientific content including standard responses, slide presentations, and other medical information materials
- Perform medical review of scientific and promotional material to ensure medical accuracy
- Participate in scientific congress activities, including development of clinical trial recruiting materials and responding to scientific inquiries
- Develop an understanding of call center operations, including responding to unsolicited medical information requests from customers
Medical Affairs (Year Two):
- Develop scientific subject matter expertise and serve as an internal thought leader to the Medical Affairs organization as well as Commercial business partners
- Demonstrate proficiency in achieving customer focus by interfacing with health care professionals at major medical conferences, advisory boards, and other external meetings
- Illustrate leadership in subject area by obtaining proficiency as a therapeutic core medical team lead within US Medical Affairs
- Partner with Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) and engage therapeutic area external experts regarding clinical research
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Programs
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495