In This Section
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Medical Information and Payer/Health System — Janssen Scientific Affairs
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — CSL Behring
- Medical Information — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Affairs — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Information & Medical Affairs — Incyte Corporation
- Multidisciplinary — Genmab US, Inc.
- Global Regulatory Affairs — Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
- Biologics Product Development & Investigational Drug Trial Design and Management — Janssen Research and Development
- Fellowship Alumni
- Eligibility and Application Process
Medical Information - Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
Campuses: Yardley, PA and New Haven, CT
Fellowship: remote-based; the fellow would work primarily remotely, though would need to travel to both Biohaven campuses and the university several times over the course of the fellowship year.
Biohaven is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of innovative therapies targeting neurological and psychiatric diseases, including rare disorders. Our progress is fueled by an entrepreneurial organizational structure and an impressive range of experience in drug development and commercialization.
Fellows will develop skills to evaluate complex scientific information, develop strategic plans, and operationalize plans as part of the Biohaven Medical Affairs team. Work will involve internal stakeholders within Biohaven as well as external audiences, including healthcare professionals and consumers.
The one-year fellowship at Biohaven Pharmaceuticals provides experiences in medical information and cross-functional medical partners.
- Build on foundation of clinical knowledge and medical writing skills to author Medical Information letters and respond to requests from clinicians, payors and other population-based healthcare decision-makers as well as consumers and caregivers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal matrix colleagues (including medical and commercial) and external business partners
- Leverage interpersonal communication skills to ensure cross-functional team collaboration
- Enhance skills in scientific literature retrieval, analysis, and communication
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the drug product(s) and therapeutic area(s)
- Support marketed products and pipeline compounds in various stages of development
- Support Biohaven Medical Affairs efforts for Medical Meetings and Congresses
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Programs
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495