In This Section
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Medical Information and Payer/Health System — Janssen Scientific Affairs
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — CSL Behring
- Medical Information — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Affairs — Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Information & Medical Affairs — Incyte Corporation
- Multidisciplinary — Genmab US, Inc.
- Global Regulatory Affairs — Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
- Biologics Product Development & Investigational Drug Trial Design and Management — Janssen Research and Development
- Fellowship Alumni
- Eligibility and Application Process
Medical Affairs - Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
Yardley, PA and New Haven, CT
Fellowship: remote-based; the fellow would work primarily remotely, though would need to travel to both Biohaven campuses and the university several times over the course of the fellowship year.
Biohaven is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of innovative therapies targeting neurological and psychiatric diseases, including rare disorders. Our progress is fueled by an entrepreneurial organizational structure and an impressive range of experience in drug development and commercialization.
Fellows will develop skills to evaluate complex scientific information, develop strategic plans, and operationalize plans as part of the Biohaven Medical Affairs team. Work will involve internal stakeholders within Biohaven as well as external audiences, including healthcare professionals and consumers.
The one-year fellowship at Biohaven Pharmaceuticals provides experiences in medical affairs and cross-functional medical partners.
- Provide strategic medical input to shape commercial strategies and tactics, as well as development of commercial and medical affairs plans
- Participate in research projects and data analysis
- Coordinate and participate in advisory board meetings
- Review investigator sponsored research proposals and CME grants
- Contribute to the development and implementation of medical and sales training
Scientific Communications and Publications
- Collaborate across Medical, R&D, and Commercial to develop and execute scientific communication plans
- Support the development of publications including peer-reviewed journal articles, abstracts, posters, etc.
- Attend scientific conferences to gain key insights from competitor and scientific presentations
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Programs
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495