In This Section
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Medical Information and Payer/Health System — Janssen Scientific Affairs
- Medical Information/ Medical Affairs — CSL Behring
- Multidisciplinary — Genmab US, Inc.
- Global Regulatory Affairs — Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
- Biologics Product Development & Investigational Drug Trial Design and Management — Janssen Research and Development
- Fellowship Alumni
- Eligibility and Application Process
Pharmaceutical Industry and Education Fellowship Program
Founded in 2007, the Pharmaceutical Industry and Education Fellowship Program at USciences provides pharmacists with hands-on experiential training in a collaborative, team-based corporate environment. . The academic component of the fellowship provides opportunities to apply new skills and enhance professional growth in pursuit of a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
Throughout the Program, Fellows Are Expected To:
- Develop and cultivate core skills and competencies in analytical reasoning, critical and strategic thinking, problem solving, communication, influencing, and teamwork.
- Develop professional responsibility and enhance leadership presence.
- Enhance interpersonal communication through scientific engagement with healthcare providers, strategic business partners, and patients.
- Strengthen verbal and written scientific communication skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations, and guidance documents pertaining to specific functional roles.
- Utilize and apply critical thinking and clinical knowledge to all projects and assignments.
- Appointment to clinical instructor in Pharmacy Practice in Philadelphia College of Pharmacy.
- Complete a 12-month teaching certificate program, engage in small group teaching, and develop an ACPE-accredited CE presentation.
Professional Growth and Service
- Participate in professional development workshops, student organizations, project leadership, and mentoring activities.
Attend meetings and conferences to enhance knowledge, support fellowship recruitment, staff the medical information booth, and engage in professional networking.
Scholarly Activity (Optional)
- Collaborate with faculty on an IRB-approved research project.
- Enroll, tuition-free, in the online MBA in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
Fort Washington, PA
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Malvern & Spring House, PA
A Division of CSL Limited
King of Prussia, PA
Genmab US, Inc.
Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Programs
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495