In This Section
Global Regulatory Affairs Fellowship Program
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
J&J Family of Consumer Companies
Fort Washington, PA
This 2-year fellowship offered by J&J Consumer Inc. is focused in the global regulatory affairs area. The fellowship offers opportunities to apply regulatory processes to a variety of global products across the over-the-counter (OTC) medical device, oral care and skincare product lines. Fellows have opportunities to work with a variety of regulatory affairs professionals as well as and engage with a number of other cross-functional areas such as Professional Engagement, Medical Affairs, and Pharmacovigilance.
- Interpret and apply the strict processes and regulations to the development of new consumer product market.
- Develop and review product labeling for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Participate in promotional review from the regulatory perspective.
- Support the development, filing and regulatory approval of new products and maintenance of existing products.
- Participate in the development of global and US regulatory strategy.
- Understand the product labeling approval process in the US.
- Describe the regulatory processes and requirements for bringing new products to market globally.
- Understand and apply knowledge of the role of regulatory affairs in support of marketed products (e.g. claims and advertising/promotion, labeling, CCDS, response to Health Authority inquiries).
Pouria Khan, PharmD
First Year Fellow
Global Regulatory Affairs
Director, Industry and Education Fellowship Program
Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice & Pharmacy Administration
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495