In This Section
- Admission Entry Options
- Curriculum and Duration
- Experiential Opportunities
- Cost and Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
- Faculty, Pharmacy Practice and Administration
- Faculty, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Technical Standards for the PharmD Program
- PharmD Program Outcomes
Pharmacy, PharmD - Costs & Financial Aid
A USciences education just became more affordable.
In fall 2018, for students who are accepted into our accelerated, 6-year pharmacy doctoral program, we’ve lowered and simplified the tuition and general fee*.
So you’ll know the full price to earn that degree from the day you begin—no hidden fees, additional price increases, or surprises during the course of your education—making the tuition equation easier to understand.
* This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
Full Tuition and Fee Schedule for Incoming Pharmacy Students Entering Fall 2018
|Direct-Entry Pharmacy, PharmD—Tuition and General Fee* Schedule
Students Entering Fall, 2018
|Graduate Professional Pharmacy, PharmD—Tuition and General Fee Schedule
Students Entering Fall, 2018
|Professional Year 1||$30,000|
|Professional Year 2||$35,000|
|Professional Year 3||$35,000|
|Professional Year 4||$40,000|
Room and Board and Health Insurance Costs
|Room, Board and Health Insurance, 2018-19 Academic Year †|
|Room Charges (Goodman, Osol, Wilson Halls)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (New U1 Residence Hall - Double Rooms Only)||Semester||Year|
|Board Plans (Residents)||Semester||Year|
|11 Meal Plan (11 meals per week + $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,167||$6,334|
|Ultimate 700 (14 meals per week + $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,272||$6,544|
|5 Swipe Meal Plan (5 meals per week + $350 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$1,397||$2,794|
|3 Swipe Meal Plan (3 meals per week + $300 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$931||$1,862|
|University-sponsored student health insurance plan premium ^||---||$1,707|
|† Room, board and health insurance costs are subject to change annually. Amounts shown
are 2018-19 costs.
^ Enrollment required of all half-time and full-time students without equivalent health insurance coverage.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
A USciences education is a long-term investment, and financial aid is the best way to help offset the cost of your degree. From federal grants to scholarships and work-study, there are many forms of aid available.
The first step in acquiring financial aid is to apply, and our knowledgeable Financial Aid Office staff members are here to help you with the process and discuss your aid options.
Click here for all the financial aid information you’ll need to take the next step.
Current USciences Students: click here for tuition information.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810