In This Section
Pharmacology and Toxicology, MS, PhD
Make your mark by integrating theory with trailblazing experiments on the frontiers of science. Benefit from our patented blend: leading researchers, state-of-the-art facilities, and small classes. Your hands-on mastery will make you an ideal candidate for a career in academia, private industry, or public service.
What Sets Us Apart?
- In coursework and laboratory rotations you’ll conduct groundbreaking research shoulder-to-shoulder with expert faculty.
- You’ll present your research findings at local and national scientific gatherings.
- Over the past five years, our graduates have 100% job placement.
- Small class sizes encourage personal attention.
- You’ll join our expert faculty in intramural seminars and a weekly Journal Club.
- Surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical
firms, USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry.
- Our long-standing relationships with many companies and organizations provide you with internship options and job opportunities.
Program Director’s Message
- Loading Events...
Matching Funds Double #GivingTuesdayUSciences Impact
November 15, 2017
Tuesday, Nov. 28 is a day for giving back. Give Online and participate in #GivingTuesdayUSciences this holiday season. Each gift is being matched thanks to the generosity of a USciences alumna.
New Discovery by USciences Researchers Moves Closer to Triple Negative Breast Cancer Treatment
October 26, 2017
USciences researchers have discovered a small molecule that exhibits selectivity toward TNBC cells while sparing normal surrounding cells.
STEM Majors at Mercer County Community College Can Transfer to USciences With Full Junior Status Under New Agreement
October 23, 2017
Mercer County Community College (MCCC) students pursuing a career in math, engineering, or the sciences can now transfer to University of the Sciences.
On Guatemalan Mission Trip, Pharmacy Students Learn Compassion, Collaborative Care
August 24, 2017
This summer, seven Philadelphia College of Pharmacy students participated in an elective rotation that provided them the opportunity to travel to Panajachel, Guatemala.
Health Tip: Grapefruit and Certain Medications Don't Mix Well
July 26, 2017
Dr. Dan Hussar says properties in the grapefruit interact with certain medications in such a way that a person ends up having more of the active drug in the body.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495