In This Section
Pharmacology and Toxicology, MS, PhD
Make your mark by integrating theory with trailblazing experiments on the frontiers of science. Benefit from our patented blend: leading researchers, state-of-the-art facilities, and small classes. Your hands-on mastery will make you an ideal candidate for a career in academia, private industry, or public service.
What Sets Us Apart?
- In coursework and laboratory rotations you’ll conduct groundbreaking research shoulder-to-shoulder with expert faculty.
- You’ll present your research findings at local and national scientific gatherings.
- Over the past five years, our graduates have 100% job placement.
- Small class sizes encourage personal attention.
- You’ll join our expert faculty in intramural seminars and a weekly Journal Club.
- Surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical
firms, USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry.
- Our long-standing relationships with many companies and organizations provide you with internship options and job opportunities.
Program Director’s Message
- Loading Events...
USciences Lowers Tuition for Fall 2018 Incoming Class
September 06, 2017
New pricing structure lowers tuition for undergraduate and professional students
On Guatemalan Mission Trip, Pharmacy Students Learn Compassion, Collaborative Care
August 24, 2017
This summer, seven Philadelphia College of Pharmacy students participated in an elective rotation that provided them the opportunity to travel to Panajachel, Guatemala.
Health Tip: Grapefruit and Certain Medications Don't Mix Well
July 26, 2017
Dr. Dan Hussar says properties in the grapefruit interact with certain medications in such a way that a person ends up having more of the active drug in the body.
Students Get Better Grasp of Addiction at Institute of Alcoholism and Drug Dependencies
July 20, 2017
Students and faculty from Philadelphia College of Pharmacy attended the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Institute of Alcoholism and Drug Dependencies in Salt Lake City this past spring.
USciences' NIH Visit Focuses on Expanding Interprofessional Research Opportunities
July 18, 2017
In an effort to build relationships and learn about how to better qualify for federal grant funding, a group of University of the Sciences faculty and staff traveled to the Bethesda, Md., headquarters of the National Institutes of Health.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495