In This Section
Pharmaceutics, MS, PhD
With our dynamic, rigorous courses, you won’t just learn how to make drugs work better by how they are administered—you’ll pave the way for new administration methods. Working one-on-one with experts, you’ll gain insight and foresight as you open up new areas of research in our state-of-the-art labs.
Go from student to star candidate, ready to take charge in areas such as:
- Drug delivery
- Drug product development
- Process optimization and stability
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our flexible degree options fit your lifestyle: Pursue a pharmaceutics degree part-time
- An opportunity to work in our recently renovated Industrial Pharmacy Laboratory.
- Small class sizes promote personal attention as you collaborate with faculty.
- Surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical
firms, USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry.
- Longstanding relationships with companies and organizations present you with many internship options and job opportunities.
- Pharmacy Students Receive Immunization Training for Join Front Lines of Pandemic Relief
March 17, 2021
Students in their second professional year of the PharmD program at USciences' Philadelphia College of Pharmacy participated in a mass immunization training session.
- Professor Partners with Compass Pathways to Create Drug Discovery Center
February 24, 2021
The Philadelphia Inquirer featured Dr. Wallach in a story about this partnership, sharing that Compass Pathways has given Dr. Wallach $500,000 to fund this research in his lab.
- Alumnus Owned Pharmacy Distributed COVID Vaccine to Community
February 15, 2021
Mayank Amin PharmD'09 was featured in two stories from The Philadelphia Inquirer about his pharmacy, Skippack Pharmacy, distributing a delivery of the COVID-19 vaccine to their community.
- Faculty Under the Microscope: A Closer Look at USciences Faculty Research
February 05, 2021
USciences faculty researchers are passionate about their areas of interest. In these interviews, faculty members discuss how they got involved in their research and what keeps them interested.
- Students Experience the "Science Side of Pharmacy" in the Industrial Pharmacy Lab
October 09, 2020
The Industrial Pharmacy Lab at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy has seen great success, bringing in over $1 million in funding and grants to develop drugs and drug delivery systems for many pharmaceutical industry partners.
Kamal Jonnalagadda, PhD
Professor and Director, Pharmaceutics Graduate Program
PharmTox (PTC) Building, Room 245
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495