In This Section
Pharmaceutics, MS, PhD
With our dynamic, rigorous courses, you won’t just learn how to make drugs work better by how they are administered—you’ll pave the way for new administration methods. Working one-on-one with experts, you’ll gain insight and foresight as you open up new areas of research in our state-of-the-art labs.
Go from student to star candidate, ready to take charge in areas such as:
- Drug delivery
- Drug product development
- Process optimization and stability
What Sets Us Apart?
- Earn your MS in half the time of a traditional degree (often just one extra year) in our integrated BS/MS program.
- Our flexible degree options fit your lifestyle: Pursue a degree part-time or full-time.
- An opportunity to work in our recently renovated Industrial Pharmacy Laboratory.
- Small class sizes promote personal attention as you collaborate with faculty.
- Surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical
firms, USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry.
- Longstanding relationships with companies and organizations present you with many internship options and job opportunities.
- Loading Events...
Matching Funds Double #GivingTuesdayUSciences Impact
November 15, 2017
Tuesday, Nov. 28 is a day for giving back. Give Online and participate in #GivingTuesdayUSciences this holiday season. Each gift is being matched thanks to the generosity of a USciences alumna.
New Discovery by USciences Researchers Moves Closer to Triple Negative Breast Cancer Treatment
October 26, 2017
USciences researchers have discovered a small molecule that exhibits selectivity toward TNBC cells while sparing normal surrounding cells.
STEM Majors at Mercer County Community College Can Transfer to USciences With Full Junior Status Under New Agreement
October 23, 2017
Mercer County Community College (MCCC) students pursuing a career in math, engineering, or the sciences can now transfer to University of the Sciences.
On Guatemalan Mission Trip, Pharmacy Students Learn Compassion, Collaborative Care
August 24, 2017
This summer, seven Philadelphia College of Pharmacy students participated in an elective rotation that provided them the opportunity to travel to Panajachel, Guatemala.
Health Tip: Grapefruit and Certain Medications Don't Mix Well
July 26, 2017
Dr. Dan Hussar says properties in the grapefruit interact with certain medications in such a way that a person ends up having more of the active drug in the body.
Kamal Jonnalagadda, PhD
Professor and Director, Pharmaceutics Graduate Program
PharmTox (PTC) Building, Room 245
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495