In This Section
Pharmaceutics, MS, PhD
With our dynamic, rigorous courses, you won’t just learn how to make drugs work better by how they are administered—you’ll pave the way for new administration methods. Working one-on-one with experts, you’ll gain insight and foresight as you open up new areas of research in our state-of-the-art labs.
Go from student to star candidate, ready to take charge in areas such as:
- Drug delivery
- Drug product development
- Process optimization and stability
What Sets Us Apart?
- Earn your MS in half the time of a traditional degree (often just one extra year) in our integrated BS/MS program.
- Our flexible degree options fit your lifestyle: Pursue a pharmaceutics degree part-time
- An opportunity to work in our recently renovated Industrial Pharmacy Laboratory.
- Small class sizes promote personal attention as you collaborate with faculty.
- Surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical
firms, USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry.
- Longstanding relationships with companies and organizations present you with many internship options and job opportunities.
- Loading Events...
Scholarship Award Makes a Difference Toward Student's Educational Pursuits
March 21, 2018
The Martin Buchalter Endowed Scholarship supports students who are studying pharmaceutical manufacturing or who have expressed an interest in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Alumnus Dr. Edward Foote Named PCP Dean
February 26, 2018
Edward Foote P'87, PharmD'91 is returning to his alma mater as dean of Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at University of the Sciences.
Vaishnavi Shah PhD’18 Presented with USciences Founders' Day Student Award of Merit
February 23, 2018
The award is presented to an outstanding student who "exemplifies the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of USciences' founders."
Dr. Cathy Poon Installed as USciences Barbara H. Korberly Professor in Women's Leadership and Health
February 21, 2018
The Barbara H. Korberly Professor in Women's Leadership and Health provides leadership and devoted resources to the University's efforts to address the challenges that affect women's health policy and access to leadership opportunities within the health sciences.
Suzanne Carbonaro Presented with USciences Founders' Day Staff Award of Merit
February 21, 2018
The award is presented to an outstanding staff member who "exemplifies the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of USciences' founders."
Kamal Jonnalagadda, PhD
Professor and Director, Pharmaceutics Graduate Program
PharmTox (PTC) Building, Room 245
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495