In This Section
Pharmaceutics, MS, PhD
With our dynamic, rigorous courses, you won’t just learn how to make drugs work better by how they are administered—you’ll pave the way for new administration methods. Working one-on-one with experts, you’ll gain insight and foresight as you open up new areas of research in our state-of-the-art labs.
Go from student to star candidate, ready to take charge in areas such as:
- Drug delivery
- Drug product development
- Process optimization and stability
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our flexible degree options fit your lifestyle: Pursue a pharmaceutics degree part-time
- An opportunity to work in our recently renovated Industrial Pharmacy Laboratory.
- Small class sizes promote personal attention as you collaborate with faculty.
- Surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical
firms, USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry.
- Longstanding relationships with companies and organizations present you with many internship options and job opportunities.
- USciences Faculty Awarded Grant from National Cancer Institute
January 17, 2022
Bin Chen, PhD, was awarded an R15 grant application from the National Institutes of Health's National Cancer Institute.
- Students Shape Research Careers In Explorers and Scholars Program
November 09, 2021
. A novel program -- Explorers and Scholars -- allows students in the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy's Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences the funding to focus on research in a lab throughout the summer.
- Faculty Under the Microscope: A Closer Look at USciences Faculty Research
October 18, 2021
Jason Heindl, PhD, Isabelle Mercier, PhD, and Greg Thielman, PT, EdD, share what sparked their interest and what keeps them intrigued in their field of study.
- Psychedelic Compounds are Focus of USciences Lab
October 18, 2021
For Jason Wallach, PhD, assistant professor of pharmaceutical sciences at USciences' Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, his desire to learn about psychedelic substances began long before his research career.
- Pharmacy Students Honored at White Coat Ceremony
October 05, 2021
145 students participated in the ceremony, which marks their transition into the professional years of the PharmD program.
Kamal Jonnalagadda, PhD
Professor and Director, Pharmaceutics Graduate Program
PharmTox (PTC) Building, Room 245
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495