No items to display
In This Section
Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business
You may have an advanced degree. You have professional experience. Now you need an edge—a credential that demonstrates your specialized acumen in the pharmaceutical and healthcare business field.
The USciences Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare business offers the ideal solution for advancing your career, whether as a trial to sample the value of our MBA program or to bolster your knowledge in this specific area. You can earn your certificate in as few as 12 months or as long as four years, working at a pace that fits your schedule.
As a graduate of this certificate program, you will:
- Develop the knowledge and skills to enter the $3.5 trillion US healthcare and pharma business sector, projected to continue growing.
- Have a wide range of career opportunities in various parts of the value chain in this sector—marketing, market research, finance, management of research and development and clinical trials, and many more.
What Sets Us Apart?
- This professionally recognized certificate takes a deep dive into the success factors
for companies in the pharma and healthcare sector, as well as management skills.
- Our faculty are industry experts, and our courses are delivered in an intimate, student-centric
- Our flexible curriculum is designed for the busy professional and includes evening and part-time options, allowing you to combine on-site and online coursework. The curriculum can be tailored to your interests and goals with a variety of electives.
- PCP Students Engage Classmates, Faculty in Diversity Discussions
June 22, 2021
In an effort to encourage their classmates to speak more openly about diversity, equity and inclusion opportunities at USciences, Jordan Davidson PhB'22 and Luzdary (Lucy) Illesca PhB'22, students in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business Program at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, organized a series of events.
- USciences MBA Program Leads Alumna to Personal and Professional Success
March 29, 2021
When looking to pursue her masters in business for the pharmaceutical industry, Jordyn Steinheiser MBA'19 was interested in USciences' reputation of excellence in the field of pharmaceuticals.
- Anuja Gupta Named Chair of Department of Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business
July 28, 2020
Dr. Gupta has been named chair of the Department of Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business and director of the MBA program effective July 1.
- Dig It: Student's Passion Leads to Month-Long Excavation Trip in Belize
June 30, 2020
Victoria Pobok Bio'20, HumSci'20 has always loved learning about ancient cultures and this summer she was able to indulge that curiosity during a month-long archeological dig in Northern Belize studying the ancient Maya.
- In Nigeria, MBA Student Learns Global Impact of Healthcare
November 05, 2019
Ashwin Mathew MBA'20 was selected to participate in the six-month volunteer opportunity with the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) in Nigeria, where he has received a fresh perspective on the challenges of improving healthcare in extremely rural settings.
Adriane Medford, MBA
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495