No items to display
In This Section
Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Growth in pharmaceutical, life science and healthcare related business is fueling the need for skilled marketing professionals. The National Health Expenditure Accounts (NHEA) estimate that healthcare spending will rise to 20% of gross domestic product by the end of this decade. And the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics slates a faster than average growth in marketing careers.
The ten-credit USciences Certificate in Marketing is designed to meet this need, and can be completed in as few as 12 months or as long as four years, working at a pace that fits your schedule.
Areas of focus include advertising, brand management, digital marketing, market access and reimbursement, market research, medical education, pricing, promotion, public relations and sales.
As a graduate of this certificate program, you will:
- Gain a strong foundational knowledge of the marketing discipline and learn new digital marketing and social media marketing techniques.
- Develop product launch readiness plans, annual brand plans, and perform competitive analysis.
- Benefit from faculty and expert partners that incorporate real-world industry expertise and relevant applications into each course.
What Sets Us Apart?
- This professionally recognized certificate is designed in collaboration with marketing
experts working within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
- An interdisciplinary approach helps you gain practical experience in a variety of
fields—preparing you for a dynamic marketing career in the healthcare, life sciences
or pharmaceutical industries.
- A flexible curriculum includes evening and part-time options, allowing you to combine on-site and online coursework. The curriculum can be tailored to your interests and goals with a variety of electives.
- PCP Students Engage Classmates, Faculty in Diversity Discussions
June 22, 2021
In an effort to encourage their classmates to speak more openly about diversity, equity and inclusion opportunities at USciences, Jordan Davidson PhB'22 and Luzdary (Lucy) Illesca PhB'22, students in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business Program at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, organized a series of events.
- USciences MBA Program Leads Alumna to Personal and Professional Success
March 29, 2021
When looking to pursue her masters in business for the pharmaceutical industry, Jordyn Steinheiser MBA'19 was interested in USciences' reputation of excellence in the field of pharmaceuticals.
- Anuja Gupta Named Chair of Department of Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business
July 28, 2020
Dr. Gupta has been named chair of the Department of Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business and director of the MBA program effective July 1.
- Dig It: Student's Passion Leads to Month-Long Excavation Trip in Belize
June 30, 2020
Victoria Pobok Bio'20, HumSci'20 has always loved learning about ancient cultures and this summer she was able to indulge that curiosity during a month-long archeological dig in Northern Belize studying the ancient Maya.
- In Nigeria, MBA Student Learns Global Impact of Healthcare
November 05, 2019
Ashwin Mathew MBA'20 was selected to participate in the six-month volunteer opportunity with the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) in Nigeria, where he has received a fresh perspective on the challenges of improving healthcare in extremely rural settings.
Adriane Medford, MBA
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495