No items to display
In This Section
Graduate Certificate in Finance
As a manager advancing in your career, you may find your possibilities for advancement are limited by a lack of financial skills. Increased levels of responsibility require an understanding of the accounting practices and financial management tools essential for successful decision making at higher levels. The USciences 10-credit Certificate in Finance is designed to meet this need, and can be completed in as few as 12 months or as long as four years, working at a pace that fits your schedule.
As a graduate of this certificate program, you will:
- Develop an understanding of accounting systems and practices.
- Gain a working knowledge of financial management and analysis tools; and the financial metrics to evaluate the performance of business units.
- Understand the impact decisions can have on financial performance at both the business unit and company level.
- Be prepared to effectively participate in the preparation and management of both operating and capital budgets.
- Develop financial fluency to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
What Sets Us Apart?
- This professionally recognized certificate is designed and taught by faculty with
deep expertise in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Connections with fellow students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences
in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- A flexible curriculum including evening and part-time options that allows you to combine on-site and online coursework at times convenient to you.
- PCP Students Engage Classmates, Faculty in Diversity Discussions
June 22, 2021
In an effort to encourage their classmates to speak more openly about diversity, equity and inclusion opportunities at USciences, Jordan Davidson PhB'22 and Luzdary (Lucy) Illesca PhB'22, students in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business Program at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, organized a series of events.
- USciences MBA Program Leads Alumna to Personal and Professional Success
March 29, 2021
When looking to pursue her masters in business for the pharmaceutical industry, Jordyn Steinheiser MBA'19 was interested in USciences' reputation of excellence in the field of pharmaceuticals.
- Anuja Gupta Named Chair of Department of Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business
July 28, 2020
Dr. Gupta has been named chair of the Department of Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business and director of the MBA program effective July 1.
- Dig It: Student's Passion Leads to Month-Long Excavation Trip in Belize
June 30, 2020
Victoria Pobok Bio'20, HumSci'20 has always loved learning about ancient cultures and this summer she was able to indulge that curiosity during a month-long archeological dig in Northern Belize studying the ancient Maya.
- In Nigeria, MBA Student Learns Global Impact of Healthcare
November 05, 2019
Ashwin Mathew MBA'20 was selected to participate in the six-month volunteer opportunity with the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) in Nigeria, where he has received a fresh perspective on the challenges of improving healthcare in extremely rural settings.
Adriane Medford, MBA
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495