In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- Welcome Week
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Associate Director of Communications
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
Student News and Profiles
- M & W Devils Hoops Move on to CACC Semis on 3/6
March 02, 2015
The men's and women's basketball teams advanced to the semifinals of the CACC tournament.
- USciences to Host Philly Younger Chemists Committee's Annual Poster Session
February 25, 2015
University of the Sciences will again host the Philadelphia Younger Chemists Committee's 15th annual Student Poster Session on Tuesday, March 31, from 6-9 p.m., in the Bobby Morgan Arena at the Athletic/Recreation Center (43rd St. at Woodland Ave.).
- Men's and Women's Hoops Conf. Playoffs Begin Feb. 28
February 24, 2015
The University of the Sciences men's basketball team clinched their first ever Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) regular season division title Monday night, Feb. 23 with a 76-70 road win over Philadelphia University.
- 10 Years Later: USciences' 5K Race for Humanity Still Going Strong
February 18, 2015
Pharmacy alumna Isha Shah-John PharmD'09 still remembers the hard work and determination that went into organizing the first annual 5K Race for Humanity at University of the Sciences in 2006.
- PCP's student group Operation Heart Collects for We Feed the Homeless Philly
February 16, 2015
Operation Heart, a patient care student group of the American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP), sponsored a donation drive for the Martin Luther King Day of Service on Jan. 19, 2015.
- PCP Students Named Among 'Faces of Philly's Top Internships'
February 10, 2015
Three pharmacy students from University of the Sciences were featured among the Faces of Philadelphia's Top Internships.
- USciences Prepares Local High School Students for International Young Physicists' Tournament
February 09, 2015
Phoenixville Area High School will be the first U.S. team represented since 2007.
- USciences Students to Raise Awareness and Fundraise for the Fight Against Ebola on Jan. 29
January 28, 2015
USciences students in American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS), Microbiology Club, and American Pharmacists Association (APhA) are raising awareness and fundraising for combating Ebola in West Africa.
- Philly High Schoolers to 'Step Into College' at USciences March 6-7
January 20, 2015
To help ease the pre-college process for local high school students and their parents, University of the Sciences has once again teamed up with Philadelphia Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown, as well as other organizations, to host this year's Step Into College: Philadelphia's Pre-College Conference on March 6-7.
- Athletics Hall of Fame to Induct Two on Jan. 10, 2015
December 16, 2014
University of the Sciences will welcome its two newest inductees into the Athletics Hall of Fame on Saturday, Jan. 10 at the Athletic/Recreation Center.
- USciences to Host Science Olympiad "Build It, Study It, Learn It" Day on Dec. 13
December 12, 2014
University of the Sciences will again host the Philadelphia Urban Schools Initiative's Science Olympiad "Build It, Study It, Learn It" Day on its campus in University City on Saturday, Dec. 13, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Media coverage is invited.
- Return on Educational Investment: 5 Key Reasons to Consider Being a Physician Assistant
December 10, 2014
With hospitals and clinics scrambling to find enough primary care doctors to meet the demand of patient care from the Affordable Care Act, they are increasingly turning to an already short supply of physician assistants.
- Kerr's Three-Pointer Leads Devils to Upset Win Over Division I Dragons
December 05, 2014
University of the Sciences' nationally-recognized hoops star Garret Kerr DPT'17 scored 27 points - including the game winning, fadeaway three-pointer in final seconds - during the Devils 54-52 win against Drexel University on Thursday, Dec. 4.
- Students 'Walked to End Alzheimer's Disease' on Nov. 9
November 18, 2014
Members of the student chapter of American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP) at University of the Sciences participated in the Alzheimer's Association's Walk to End Alzheimer's on Sunday, Nov.9, at Citizens Bank Park.
- OT Students, Faculty Well-Represented at POTA Conference
November 12, 2014
The Department of Occupational Therapy at University of the Sciences was well-represented at the 2014 Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association (POTA) Annual Conference, held Oct. 31 and Nov. 1, in King of Prussia, Pa.
- Physician Assistant Studies Student Named a Prestigious NHSC Scholar
November 04, 2014