In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
Associate Director of Communications
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
- USciences 15th Annual Research Day Takes on Opioid Epidemic
April 18, 2017
The opioid-related projects on display at the 15th Annual Research Day on Thursday, April 6, 2017, spanned all four colleges and focused on different factors that contribute to the epidemic.
- USciences Graduate Fellows Celebrated
April 04, 2017
Graduate students and their advisors celebrated the students' academic and research achievements at the annual Graduate Fellows Brunch on March 30 2017.
- APTA Meeting a Showcase for USciences Physical Therapy Program
March 01, 2017
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) annual Combined Sections Meeting brought out the best in USciences Department of Physical Therapy.
- USciences Joins Philadelphia Research Consortium
March 01, 2017
University of the Sciences joins regional academic institutions to launch the Philadelphia Research Consortium - a preclinical research network for facilitating easy access to the region's robust research enterprise.
- USciences 2017 Research Day to Showcase Faculty and Student Efforts
February 24, 2017
USciences will showcase the diversity and growth of research pursuits on campus at its annual Research Day on Thursday, April 6, 2017.
- First-Year Research Opportunities Kept Passion Project Going for USciences Student
December 06, 2016
Megan O'Briant DPT'22 pivoted her high school research of prosthetics into a first-year research project on amputations.
- USciences Professor Authors Textbook on Drug Discoveries for Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
October 25, 2016
Adeboye Adejare PhD, professor of pharmaceutical sciences, is editor and author of a new book, Drug Discovery Approaches for the Treatment of Neurodegenerative Disorders: Alzheimer's Disease.
- USciences Lab Researching Zika Virus to Determine How the Mosquito-Borne Illness Causes Birth Defects
August 11, 2016
Taking lessons learned from years of research into HIV, Zachary Klase PhD, assistant professor of biological sciences, has begun studying Zika Virus in his lab at University of the Sciences in hopes of uncovering more information about the mosquito-borne virus which has caused concern recently.
- The Economics of Homelessness and Ending a Broken System
March 17, 2016
Stephen Metraux, PhD, associate professor of health policy at University of the Sciences, has one overarching goal for his research: end homelessness. In doing research, Dr. Metraux uses data to look at...
- Smart Materials on the Menu at Science Cafe
February 24, 2016