In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- Welcome Week
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Associate Director of Communications
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
- Alumnus Donates Medical Supplies to Support Lehigh Valley Community During Coronavirus
April 06, 2020
Rikin Patel PharmD'12, the owner of Whitehall Pharmacy, wants to make sure his community is safe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Inherently as a community pharmacist, when the outbreak began, he thought of his community in the Lehigh Valley.
- From Lab to Industry: USciences Alumnus Thrives in Both
March 27, 2020
Reecha Pandya BMS'15, a senior engineer in the new product introduction group at Abbott Point of Care, credits her time at USciences for her ability to take on diverse and creative responsibilities.
- Alumnus Finds His Passion for Education at USciences
March 24, 2020
Currently, Donnelly teaches advanced placement chemistry, honors chemistry and academic chemistry at Chichester High School in Boothwyn, Pennsylvania.
- New Study: USciences Offers Excellent Return on Investment
December 20, 2019
University of the Sciences alumni have a proven record of graduating on time, finding jobs in their fields, and earning top dollar in their careers. Now, a study from Georgetown University has found that USciences is proven to be an excellent long-term investment.
- At USciences, Felinah Buslig Earned Research and Professional Experience on Her Journey to Become a Veterinarian
December 17, 2019
Dr. Felinah Buslig Bio'15 credits the biology program at USciences with helping her find success as a veterinarian in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- USciences was the Catalyst for This Chemistry Major's Career
December 16, 2019
Tori Lugiano BS'19 seemed destined for a career in chemistry. For Christmas one year when she was little, she got a chemistry set from her mother, who would go on to buy CSI-type forensic science toy sets that Lugiano would spend hours doing at home. For Lugiano, the choice of a career always couched in the context of how it could benefit others.
- For DrOT Alumna, USciences Provided an Accelerated Program and a Fulfilling Campus Experience
December 03, 2019
Pooja Patel DrOT'17 found that USciences offered an accelerated degree program and a well-rounded education.
- USciences PhD Graduate is Driven to Find Cure for HIV, Cancer
November 19, 2019
When asked about her career goals, Weam Elbezanti PhD'19 (cell and molecular biology) aims high. Originally from Libya, Dr. Elbezanti is continuing her research at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine.
- In Nigeria, MBA Student Learns Global Impact of Healthcare
November 05, 2019
Ashwin Mathew MBA'20 was selected to participate in the six-month volunteer opportunity with the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) in Nigeria, where he has received a fresh perspective on the challenges of improving healthcare in extremely rural settings.
- The Heart of the Matter: Alumnae Strive to Make OT Services Accessible for All Families
October 21, 2019
Offering quality care to their patients isn't enough for BRITTANY SMITH MOT'12 and JANKI PATEL MOT'12. As the founders of Jump Ahead Pediatrics, headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, the alumnae are on a quest to make occupational therapy and speech therapy treatments for children in need more affordable and achievable for families.
- Graduate Student in Wistar/USciences Cancer Biology Program Balances Research, Education, and Family
September 19, 2019
She has a lot on her plate: She is conducting exciting research for her Ph.D. thesis, has just submitted a paper for publication and is preparing to graduate next year, all the while raising two small children.
- At USciences, Proven Everywhere Starts Here
September 09, 2019
The new marketing campaign for the University, which has a nearly 200 year legacy of educating healthcare and science leaders, is focused on the next generation of USciences students and all that they will achieve when they are #ProvenEverywhere.
- Sabrina Brunozzi Bio'15, MD Found a Passion for Women's Healthcare
August 29, 2019
Dr. Brunozzi graduated in May from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine with her Doctorate of Medicine. She recently began her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ.
- MBA Grad Earns National Grassroots Advocacy Award
August 19, 2019
Manjula Jayabalan MBA'17, PharmD, enrolled in USciences MBA program with a focus in pharmaceutical and healthcare business while she was a pharmacy resident to help further her career before it even started. This year, Dr. Jayabalan was awarded for her grassroots work to advocate on behalf of managed care pharmacy relative to current legislative, regulatory and policy issues.
- OT Student Explores Research Opportunities at Summer Institute
August 12, 2019
Nancy Greene MS'16 (Health Psychology), DrOT'20 participated in the American Occupational Therapy Association's Summer Institute for Future Scientists at the Medical University of South Carolina where she learned about research opportunities and built a network of peers.
- Decades Apart, Grandmother and Granddaughter Share a Career Path and Legacy
August 08, 2019
For Dominique Fields P'95, PharmD'99 her grandmother, Marie R. Kern (Ranere) BAC'36, P'61, was always a role model. Fields followed in Kern's footsteps, working at the same job in the same hospital.
- Bradley Pratzner DPT'17 Let Curiosity, Professors Help Him Find His Career Path
August 05, 2019
As a physical therapist interacting with rehabilitation patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, Bradley Pratzner DPT'17 has frequently relied on his experience and education from University of the Sciences as he treats patients including those with amputations, transplants, spinal cord injuries, stroke and more.
- Brewing Science Grads Find Success in Variety of Brewing Industry Fields
August 01, 2019
Graduates of USciences Brewing Science Certificate program have found successful careers as brewpub owners, quality and lab managers, and as brewers for some of the industry's leading employers.
- Brewing Science Certificate Helped Dan Neuner Realize Career in Quality Control
August 01, 2019
The USciences Brewing Science Certificate Program launched brewer Dan Neuner's career in a new direction.
- Certificate Program Helped Grads Brew Up a Career Change
August 01, 2019
For many it takes several years working a traditional desk job to realize they need a change. For Chris Preston and Emily Siddall, the desire to change up their day-to-day led to them both enrolling in USciences Brewing Science Certificate Program.