In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
Latest NewsView All News
- Elizabeth Harris Named 2021 PPA Preceptor of the Year
October 15, 2021
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA) recently presented Elizabeth Harris, PharmD, BCACP with the PPA Preceptor of the Year Award.
- USciences Online Launches Labster Simulations
October 15, 2021
USciences Online is teaming up with Labster, an interactive simulated laboratory tool, to enhance its online offerings to students.
- Alumni Named to Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Boards
October 15, 2021
Thomas Franko PharmD'11 was installed as president of the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA)'s Board of Officers for the 2021-22 term.
AcademicsView All News
- USciences Online Launches Epidemiology Course
August 05, 2021
COVID-19 has brought a new focus on public health and the field of epidemiology as a whole. This same focus is offered to future healthcare leaders in USciences Online's newly developed course "Managerial Epidemiology and Population Health for Healthcare Organizations.
ResearchView All News
- High School Student gets Experience Researching Cell Movement in Biological Sciences Lab
September 10, 2021
In the lab of Chris Janetopoulos, PhD, associate professor of biological sciences, high school students work alongside undergraduates to study how cells move.
Health Tips and Expert CommentaryView All News
- USciences Professor Interviewed About Novel Coronavirus
January 30, 2020
Speaking about the impact of a novel Coronavirus, how it spreads, and what the risks are for those in the U.S., Zachary Klase PhD, associate professor of biological scientists and a virologist by training, spoke to several media outlets about the new, viral threat.
Student News and ProfilesView All News
- Student Org Spotlight: Phi Delta Chi
October 14, 2021
Phi Delta Chi focuses on preparing students to be professionals in the pharmacy industry.
12:00pm - 1:30pmRegister here
Please join USciences for our Transfer Advising Virtual Seminar. This event is designed specifically for community...
5:30pm - 7:00pmRegister here
Please join us in person and online for the eleventh lecture in this exciting informative series on Thursday, October...
11:00am - 12:00pmRegister here
"Conducting Life Interviews: A Legacy Workshop", presented by Maryanne O’Hara. Life interviews offer an...
5:30pm - 8:00pmRegister here
Discover how the graduate programs at USciences can give you the edge you’re looking for at our Graduate Open House....
8:00am - 12:15pmRegister here
USciences Substance Use Disorders Institute is proud to offer its Medical Cannabis 4-Hour Certification Course in...
Associate Director of Communications
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495