In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Welcome Receptions for Dr. Paul Katz
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Director of Communications
2015 Donor Dash
May 01, 2015
10 Years Later: USciences' 5K Race for Humanity Still Going Strong
February 18, 2015
Pharmacy alumna Isha Shah-John PharmD'09 still remembers the hard work and determination that went into organizing the first annual 5K Race for Humanity at University of the Sciences in 2006.
PCP's student group Operation Heart Collects for We Feed the Homeless Philly
February 16, 2015
Operation Heart, a patient care student group of the American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP), sponsored a donation drive for the Martin Luther King Day of Service on Jan. 19, 2015.
PCP Students Named Among 'Faces of Philly's Top Internships'
February 10, 2015
Three pharmacy students from University of the Sciences were featured among the Faces of Philadelphia's Top Internships.
USciences Students to Raise Awareness and Fundraise for the Fight Against Ebola on Jan. 29
January 28, 2015
USciences students in American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS), Microbiology Club, and American Pharmacists Association (APhA) are raising awareness and fundraising for combating Ebola in West Africa.
Students 'Walked to End Alzheimer's Disease' on Nov. 9
November 18, 2014
Members of the student chapter of American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP) at University of the Sciences participated in the Alzheimer's Association's Walk to End Alzheimer's on Sunday, Nov.9, at Citizens Bank Park.
A Risk Worth Taking
April 20, 2014