In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
Associate Director of Communications
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
- USciences Hosts Annual MLK Day of Service Virtual Events
January 18, 2022
This year, the USciences Annual MLK Day of Service featured three virtual events to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author to be Honored at USciences Founders' Day
January 13, 2022
At its annual Founders' Day celebration on February 17, 2022, USciences will honor Sheri Fink MD, PhD, who will also give the keynote address.
- Student Org Spotlight: Sigma Psi Zeta
January 10, 2022
Sigma Psi Zeta is a national sorority and one of eleven Greek Life organizations at USciences.
- Pharmacy Student Awarded for Substance Use Disorders Public Health Work
December 21, 2021
Jasmeen Kaur's PharmD'22 work in public health has focused on harm reduction in patients with substance use disorders.
- Student Org Spotlight: Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)
December 14, 2021
Students in the USciences Occupational Therapy program can find connections outside of class at the Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA).
- Samson College Alumni Share Thoughts on Workplace Diversity
December 13, 2021
A panel of alumni from Samson College gathered at a roundtable event "Yield Ahead: Merging into the Workforce" hosted by the Samson College Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee on November 30, 2021.
- Flexing Language Skills: USciences Humanities Students Get Hands-On in Spanish Course
December 07, 2021
Learning a foreign language can be difficult without understanding the real-world use of the language. For students enrolled in Spanish 101 and 201 at USciences, they got hands-on experience during an all-Spanish yoga class on campus in December.
- Student Org Spotlight: USciences Pre-Optometry Society
December 01, 2021
The pre-optometry society at USciences is a place for students on the pre-optometry track to connect, study, and network.
- Appeal for a Meal: USciences donates 350 Thanksgiving Meals
November 24, 2021
USciences faculty, staff, and students filled more than 350 reusable shopping bags to the top with the fixings for a flavorful Thanksgiving meal.
- Student Org Spotlight: Phi Kappa Psi
November 15, 2021
Chapter Vice President Dylan Poris PharmD'25, shared more about the fraternity and its members.
- 2021 Alpha Chi National Honor Society Induction
November 12, 2021
New members were inducted into the Pennsylvania Kappa chapter of the National Alpha Chi Honor Society on November 9, 2021.
- Students Shape Research Careers In Explorers and Scholars Program
November 09, 2021
. A novel program -- Explorers and Scholars -- allows students in the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy's Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences the funding to focus on research in a lab throughout the summer.
- Chemistry Lab Receives Over $1 Million Grant for Cancer Protein Research
November 03, 2021
The lab of Zhihong Wang, PhD, associate professor of chemistry and biochemistry, has received a $1.1 million grant from the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Student Org Spotlight: Barbell Club
November 03, 2021
The USciences Barbell Club provides a place for students to step away from their academics and join others who are interested in fitness and weightlifting.
- Alumni, Friends Honored During Reunion Weekend
October 29, 2021
Alumni of all ages gathered on campus for the 2021 Reunion celebration on October 9, 2021. Golden Graduates, celebrating 50 years since their graduation, gathered on D'Angelo Mall where they collected the Golden Graduate statues and reminisced about their time as students.
- Guest Lecturer: Health Policy Helps Keep Children Safe from COVID
October 26, 2021
David Rubin, MD, MSCE spoke at the 2021 Lois K. Cohen Endowed Lecture hosted by USciences on October 21, 2021.
- Student Org Spotlight: Pilipino Cultural Association
October 26, 2021
The Pilipino Cultural Association at USciences offers a space for Filipino students to connect. PCA President Myles Pacla, PharmD'25, shared more about the organization.
- Meet USciences Campus Dietician Andrea Hersh
October 21, 2021
As a registered dietician, Andrea Hersh, RDN, LDN, is dedicated to helping people make healthy food choices so they can feel their best.
- Student Org Spotlight: Phi Delta Chi
October 14, 2021
Phi Delta Chi focuses on preparing students to be professionals in the pharmacy industry.
- USciences Hosts Bicentennial Community Block Party
October 05, 2021
USciences hosted a free Bicentennial Block Party as part of the University's Bicentennial celebration on October 2, 2021.