In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
Associate Director of Communications
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
- Samson College Alumni Share Thoughts on Workplace Diversity
December 13, 2021
A panel of alumni from Samson College gathered at a roundtable event "Yield Ahead: Merging into the Workforce" hosted by the Samson College Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee on November 30, 2021.
- Alumni Publishes Research in Journal of Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy
December 09, 2021
assistant Ross Fargnoli DPT'15, co-authored an article in the prestigious Journal of Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- Alumna Brings Adaptive Sports Knowledge to PT Students
December 03, 2021
Adaptive sports has taken Judy Morrison MPT'93 around the world as she's helped athletes with disabilities on some of the world's biggest stages.
- Alumnus to Receive Remington Honor Medal
December 02, 2021
Peter H. Vlasses P'71 PharmD'73 is set to receive the Remington Honor Medal, the highest honor in pharmacy.
- Study: 72% of USciences Alumni Say Their Work Makes the World a Better Place
November 29, 2021
A recent study published by PayScale and featured in The Philadelphia Business Journal reports that 72% of USciences alumni feel that their work makes the world a better place.
- Alumna Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
November 12, 2021
The Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) will present Patricia Kienle P'75, RPh, MPA, BCSCP, FASHP, with a Lifetime Achievement Award during its 24th Annual Cheers Awards on December 7, 2021.
- Alumna Chooses USciences Online Graduate Certificate to Jumpstart Change in Career Path
November 11, 2021
Molly Burnett's PharmD'17 had been working in a retail pharmacy when she sought new opportunities in the emerging field of medical cannabis.
- Alumni, Friends Honored During Reunion Weekend
October 29, 2021
Alumni of all ages gathered on campus for the 2021 Reunion celebration on October 9, 2021. Golden Graduates, celebrating 50 years since their graduation, gathered on D'Angelo Mall where they collected the Golden Graduate statues and reminisced about their time as students.
- Alumni Named to Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Boards
October 15, 2021
Thomas Franko PharmD'11 was installed as president of the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA)'s Board of Officers for the 2021-22 term.
- USciences Hosts Bicentennial Community Block Party
October 05, 2021
USciences hosted a free Bicentennial Block Party as part of the University's Bicentennial celebration on October 2, 2021.
- Faculty and Alum Have Medical Marijuana Study Published
September 21, 2021
The results of a study conducted by USciences faculty examining patients using medical marijuana was recently published in the journal Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids.
- Alumnus Develops, Implements First Pharmacy Based PrEP Clinic
August 24, 2021
In 2017 Minniti, the owner of Bell Pharmacy in Camden, began developing his practice model for a pharmacy-based PrEP clinic- the first of its kind in the state of New Jersey.
- Alumna Explores Various Career Possibilities in Pharma Industry
August 12, 2021
Over the last 21 years, Roseann Peluso Nguyen PharmD'94 has explored the many possibilities that have come her way as a pharmacist working at a large pharmaceutical company.
- Scientists Inspire Girls to Pursue STEM at Physics Wonder Girls Camp
July 14, 2021
Female scientists working in industry and research addressed dozens of girls participating in the 2021 Physics Wonder Girls Camp at USciences. The camp was hosted virtually this year and offered to middle school girls interested in physics.
- USciences Honors The Bicentennial Class at 200th Commencement Ceremony
May 26, 2021
More than 400 students were honored at USciences Bicentennial Commencement Ceremony, held virtually on May 26, 2021.
- Julie Nguyen BC'21 Prepared for Success in Medical School, Cancer Research
May 26, 2021
A standout student and researcher who will soon author her first scholarly article, Julie Nguyen BC'21 plans to attend medical school following graduation to continue cancer research. Nguyen earned the distinction of valedictorian and addressed the Class of 2021 at the Bicentennial Commencement Ceremony on May 26, 2021.
- At USciences, Conor Glass PHTX'21 Found Passion and Community
May 26, 2021
While Conor Glass PHTX'21 graduated from USciences with the Bicentennial Class in 2021, he is prepared to return to campus in short order to continue his education in the Doctor of Pharmacy program.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Alumnus Tributes his USciences Degree for Opening his Career to a World of Endless Possibilities
May 25, 2021
Stephen Seach, Jr., PhC'17, JD, credits his experience at University of the Sciences for opening him up to endless career opportunities and preparing him for law school.
- Downs Dedicates His Career to Educating About Substance Use Disorder
May 19, 2021
A well-respected professor of clinical pharmacy with more than 48 years at University of the Sciences, George E. Downs PharmD'72 has dedicated his career to educating student pharmacists about the prevention of substance abuse and the role of a pharmacist in helping those with substance use disorders (SUD).
- From Philadelphia to the Front Lines: Letters from World War II
May 17, 2021
Hundreds of students and alumni from Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science were compelled to enter the armed services during World War II.