In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- High School Physics Research Camp
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Summer Institute of Movement Science
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
- Join Us for Last Look at USciences
April 14, 2022
Get your final questions answered before making your college decision and take this opportunity to learn more about how our lowered and fixed tuition has made a USciences education more affordable.
- Dr. Ala Stanford to Address Graduates at USciences Commencement
April 05, 2022
Ala Stanford, MD, FACS, FAAP, a healthcare advocate and founder of the Black Doctors COVID19 Consortium (BDCC) and the Dr. Ala Stanford Center for Health Equity, has been selected to address USciences graduates at the 201st Commencement Ceremony on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, at 1 p.m. at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Virtual Transfer Decision Day
March 29, 2022
Virtual Transfer Decision Day is tailored to your needs with the goal of getting you set up to start classes in Fall 2022.
- MBA Virtual Open House
March 23, 2022
Our graduate admission team invites you to participate on Wednesday, April 13, 2022. from 6-7:15 p.m.
- Student Org Spotlight: Operation OTC Medicine Safety
March 14, 2022
Operation OTC Medicine Safety is a patient care group that operates under the American Pharmacists Association Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP). The student organization at University of the Sciences aims to educate the community on safe use and storage of over-the-counter medications.
- Meg St. Clair Achieves Certified Research Administrator Status
February 10, 2022
Margaret St. Clair, Grants Specialist in the University of the Sciences Office of Sponsored Projects and Research, has recently been designated as a Certified Research Administrator by the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC).
- Assistant Professor Publishes Article on Autism Research
February 01, 2022
Ashley Brooke de Marchena, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience at USciences, recently published an opinion piece on Spectrum, a news website specific to autism research.
- Accepted Students: Join Us for Admission Webinars
January 27, 2022
Join us for a series of webinars for accepted students, and get all your questions answered.
- Accepted Students: Join Us for Chemistry Visit Day
January 24, 2022
- Just for Accepted Students!
January 19, 2022
Accepted students are invited to check out our campus, hear from current students and faculty about your major and life as a USciences student, and get your questions answered about tuition, financial aid, and more.
- USciences Hosts Annual MLK Day of Service Virtual Events
January 18, 2022
This year, the USciences Annual MLK Day of Service featured three virtual events to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- USciences Faculty Awarded Grant from National Cancer Institute
January 17, 2022
Bin Chen, PhD, was awarded an R15 grant application from the National Institutes of Health's National Cancer Institute.
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author to be Honored at USciences Founders' Day
January 13, 2022
At its annual Founders' Day celebration on February 17, 2022, USciences will honor Sheri Fink MD, PhD, who will also give the keynote address.
- Transfer Tips Webinar Series
January 13, 2022
- Student Org Spotlight: Sigma Psi Zeta
January 10, 2022
Sigma Psi Zeta is a national sorority and one of eleven Greek Life organizations at USciences.
- Pharmacy Student Awarded for Substance Use Disorders Public Health Work
December 21, 2021
Jasmeen Kaur's PharmD'22 work in public health has focused on harm reduction in patients with substance use disorders.
- USciences Faculty Supports Autistic Community At COVID Vaccine Clinic
December 15, 2021
Ashley de Marchena, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, and Director of USciences' InterAction Lab, volunteered at a special COVID-19 vaccine clinic on December 11, 2021 at the Academy of Natural Sciences for people with sensory issues.
- Our Open House Opens Doors
December 15, 2021
- Student Org Spotlight: Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)
December 14, 2021
Students in the USciences Occupational Therapy program can find connections outside of class at the Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA).
- Attend Graduate Orientation
December 14, 2021
Virtual orientation for all new graduate students.