In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- Welcome Week
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Patricia Ingerick Joins USciences Online as Director of Academics
Patricia Ingerick, MBA, MSHS, D.Ed. joined USciences in February as the Director of Academics within the USciences Online team.
Dr. Ingerick brings a wealth of experience around online education programs in both academic and corporate settings. She has developed and taught numerous courses which have been primarily focused on healthcare topics. With experience as a part-time faculty member at both St. Joseph’s University and Penn State University, she has also collaborated with Villanova University’s College of Nursing to develop a unique education program for nurse leaders.
Throughout her more than 25-year career, Dr. Ingerick has developed expertise in a variety of areas including information technology, process improvement, and design, project management, and healthcare transformation.
Most recently Dr. Ingerick was the Senior Director of Transformation Services for Geneia, a healthcare innovations company, where she spearheaded the creation of The Geneia Institute, an educational line of business that most recently completed a multi-year engagement with the Anticancer Lifestyle Foundation. Prior to that position, she held a variety of leadership roles at Capital BlueCross, Ernst & Young, and several technology-focused companies.
Dr. Ingerick holds an MBA from Lebanon Valley College and an MSHS in Clinical Quality and Leadership from George Washington University as well as Lean Six Sigma certifications from Villanova University. She recently completed her doctoral degree in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning from Penn State University where her research focused on the use of reflection when learning about political news topics on social media.
Categories: News, USciences Online, Faculty, Staff, USciences