In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
2019 USciences News
- Athletics Hall of Fame to Induct Two on Jan. 10, 2015
December 16, 2014
University of the Sciences will welcome its two newest inductees into the Athletics Hall of Fame on Saturday, Jan. 10 at the Athletic/Recreation Center.
- USciences to Host Science Olympiad "Build It, Study It, Learn It" Day on Dec. 13
December 12, 2014
University of the Sciences will again host the Philadelphia Urban Schools Initiative's Science Olympiad "Build It, Study It, Learn It" Day on its campus in University City on Saturday, Dec. 13, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Media coverage is invited.
- Return on Educational Investment: 5 Key Reasons to Consider Being a Physician Assistant
December 10, 2014
With hospitals and clinics scrambling to find enough primary care doctors to meet the demand of patient care from the Affordable Care Act, they are increasingly turning to an already short supply of physician assistants.
- New Year's Fitness Goals Should Start with a Trip to the Doc, Says USciences Profs
December 08, 2014
The best preparation for exercise is making sure an individual can safely engage in increased physical activity.
- Kerr's Three-Pointer Leads Devils to Upset Win Over Division I Dragons
December 05, 2014
University of the Sciences' nationally-recognized hoops star Garret Kerr DPT'17 scored 27 points - including the game winning, fadeaway three-pointer in final seconds - during the Devils 54-52 win against Drexel University on Thursday, Dec. 4.
- PCP Announces Live APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training Program at USciences
December 03, 2014
The Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at University of the Sciences announces live APhA pharmacy-based immunization delivery training programs
- Us and Them: Exploring Imaginary Borders with Dr. Eric G. Bing
November 24, 2014
Dr. Bing was the lecturer at the fifth annual Lois K. Cohen Endowed Lecture Series in Global Health at USciences on Oct. 30.
- Students 'Walked to End Alzheimer's Disease' on Nov. 9
November 18, 2014
Members of the student chapter of American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP) at University of the Sciences participated in the Alzheimer's Association's Walk to End Alzheimer's on Sunday, Nov.9, at Citizens Bank Park.
- OT Students, Faculty Well-Represented at POTA Conference
November 12, 2014
The Department of Occupational Therapy at University of the Sciences was well-represented at the 2014 Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association (POTA) Annual Conference, held Oct. 31 and Nov. 1, in King of Prussia, Pa.
- Avoid Meltdowns This Holiday Season: OT Prof Shares Tips for Families of Children with Autism
November 11, 2014
For families of children with sensory processing disorders, holiday gatherings and activities can spark major meltdowns.
- Physician Assistant Studies Student Named a Prestigious NHSC Scholar
November 04, 2014
- Casey Ryan to Lead Alumni Relations
October 01, 2014