In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
2019 USciences News
- USciences to Host Philly Younger Chemists Committee's Annual Poster Session
February 25, 2015
University of the Sciences will again host the Philadelphia Younger Chemists Committee's 15th annual Student Poster Session on Tuesday, March 31, from 6-9 p.m., in the Bobby Morgan Arena at the Athletic/Recreation Center (43rd St. at Woodland Ave.).
- Men's and Women's Hoops Conf. Playoffs Begin Feb. 28
February 24, 2015
The University of the Sciences men's basketball team clinched their first ever Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) regular season division title Monday night, Feb. 23 with a 76-70 road win over Philadelphia University.
- 10 Years Later: USciences' 5K Race for Humanity Still Going Strong
February 18, 2015
Pharmacy alumna Isha Shah-John PharmD'09 still remembers the hard work and determination that went into organizing the first annual 5K Race for Humanity at University of the Sciences in 2006.
- PCP's student group Operation Heart Collects for We Feed the Homeless Philly
February 16, 2015
Operation Heart, a patient care student group of the American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP), sponsored a donation drive for the Martin Luther King Day of Service on Jan. 19, 2015.
- PCP Students Named Among 'Faces of Philly's Top Internships'
February 10, 2015
Three pharmacy students from University of the Sciences were featured among the Faces of Philadelphia's Top Internships.
- USciences Prepares Local High School Students for International Young Physicists' Tournament
February 09, 2015
Phoenixville Area High School will be the first U.S. team represented since 2007.
- USciences Launches Bold Marketing Campaign 'Proven Everywhere'
February 05, 2015
University of the Sciences is unveiling a bold marketing campaign on billboards, public transit, and local television and radio stations.
- The Life Sciences Collaborative Presents: Achievement Beyond Regulatory Approval - Design for Commercial Success on March 3
February 03, 2015
University of the Sciences is once again playing host to a Life Sciences Collaborative's annual conference on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. focusing on "Achievement Beyond Regulatory Approval - Design for Commercial Success."
- USciences Students to Raise Awareness and Fundraise for the Fight Against Ebola on Jan. 29
January 28, 2015
USciences students in American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS), Microbiology Club, and American Pharmacists Association (APhA) are raising awareness and fundraising for combating Ebola in West Africa.
- Explore the Ethos of Medicine in Postmodern America - Feb. 16
January 21, 2015
The 2013 Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lecture presents author Arnold R. Eiser, MD, professor of medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Philly High Schoolers to 'Step Into College' at USciences March 6-7
January 20, 2015
To help ease the pre-college process for local high school students and their parents, University of the Sciences has once again teamed up with Philadelphia Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown, as well as other organizations, to host this year's Step Into College: Philadelphia's Pre-College Conference on March 6-7.
- Q&A: OT Student Reflects on 'Real World' Field Work Experience
January 09, 2015
- College Students at High Risk for Flu: Reduce the Spread of Germs, Says USciences Prof
January 05, 2015
Peak months for the flu are between December and February, and Pennsylvania has already recorded more than 10,000 confirmed flu cases - a number that is likely to spike over the upcoming weeks as more individuals are exposed to the virus, according to the CDC.
- University of the Sciences President Dr. Helen Giles-Gee Steps Down
December 23, 2014
University of the Sciences president Dr. Helen Giles-Gee has announced her resignation from the University effective Dec. 31, 2014.
- Athletics Hall of Fame to Induct Two on Jan. 10, 2015
December 16, 2014
University of the Sciences will welcome its two newest inductees into the Athletics Hall of Fame on Saturday, Jan. 10 at the Athletic/Recreation Center.