In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
2019 USciences News
- USciences Writing Course Encourages Students to Speak Out
May 05, 2017
Students taking Writing and Rhetoric II may think they are just fulfilling a requirement as they researched and wrote topical editorials this spring, but the exercise, and their instructors, are pushing them to do something more--find their voice and advocate for change.
- Students Honored for Excellence on ETS General Knowledge Test
May 04, 2017
The students, who took the test upon arrival at USciences and again in their fourth year, placed in the top 10-25 percent of the nation.
- PCP Receives Walgreens Diversity Donation
May 03, 2017
A donation from Walgreens to Philadelphia College of Pharmacy will support programs and initiatives to foster diversity.
- USciences Goes to Bat for 2017 Home Run for Hearts
May 03, 2017
University of the Sciences once again participated in the American Heart Association's Home Run for Hearts event on May 1 and 2, 2017.
- USciences Graduate Education Pens Agreement Expanding Access for International Students
May 02, 2017
Thanks to a new agreement with the Drexel University English Language Center, international students will have another pathway to establish their English language proficiency.
- USciences Students Raise Awareness About Sexual Assault
May 01, 2017
The Office of the Dean of Students, Student Health & Counseling (SHAC), and Sigma Psi Zeta Sorority, Inc (Alpha Zeta Chapter) collaborated to implement the "It's On USciences" campaign during national Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
- Class of 2017 Dedicates Class Gift
April 28, 2017
The class donated two wooden benches to the USciences community which were installed recently alongside the quad, creating "a spot of their own."
- First-Year Honors Students Spend Spring Break Helping Others
April 27, 2017
Fourteen first-year students from USciences Honors Program spent their spring break volunteering to help others as part of the Break a Difference program with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Washington, D.C.
- 2017 Student Leadership Award Honorees
April 24, 2017
The annual award ceremony sponsored by Student Engagement and held on April 20, 2017, shined the light on a dedicated group of students, organizations, and their advisors.
- USciences Students Among Pharmacists Who Gathered at Capitol
April 24, 2017
Students from University of the Sciences' Philadelphia College of Pharmacy were among the hundreds of pharmacists and student pharmacists who converged at the Capitol in Harrisburg for Pennsylvania Pharmacy Day on Wednesday, April 19.
- Brewing Science Program Teams Up with Yards, St. Benjamins for Two Different Collaboration Brews
April 10, 2017
The brewing science program teamed up with Yards and Clarkville to create Bitter Landlord and crafted Kite Club Ale with St. Benjamin Brewing Company.
- USciences Graduate Fellows Celebrated
April 04, 2017
Graduate students and their advisors celebrated the students' academic and research achievements at the annual Graduate Fellows Brunch on March 30 2017.
- USciences Students Gain Pathway to a Nursing Career Through Villanova Nursing
March 31, 2017
The BSNExpress program is a 14-month, second degree program that incorporates all the standard components of the nursing program in a concentrated timeframe.
- Area High School Students Win Scholarships, Prizes at USciences Healthy Lifestyles Contest
March 30, 2017
More than $10,000 in scholarships and cash prizes were distributed to local high school students who showcased their ability to create effective health-conscious social media campaigns at the seventh annual Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Competition at University of the Sciences' Mayes College of Healthcare Business and Policy.
- Camden County College and USciences are Building a Bridge
March 29, 2017
The two schools signed an agreement to ensure students who complete an appropriate AA or AS degree at CCC will be guaranteed junior status into a corresponding BS degree program at USciences.
- Daniel A. Hussar Named 2017 Remington Honor Medal Recipient, Highest Honor in Pharmacy
March 28, 2017
Daniel A. Hussar Named 2017 Remington Honor Medal Recipient, Highest Honor in Pharmacy
- Annual Race for Humanity Nets $1,800 for MDA
March 27, 2017
Runners, walkers, and supporters of USciences' 11th Annual Race for Humanity will make the summer special for two children in need.
- Students Raise Over $1500 for Femi Memorial Scholarship Fund at Annual 3-on-3 Tournament
March 23, 2017
The 11th Femi 3-on-30 Memorial Basketball Tournament was a complete success raising more than $1,500 for the Femi Memorial Scholarship Fund on Saturday, March 18, 2017.
- World-Renowned Vaccine Advocate Dr. Paul Offit Selected for USciences Honorary Degree at 2017 Commencement
March 23, 2017
USciences will celebrate the class of 2017 at its 196th commencement ceremony on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, and bestow an honorary doctor of science degree on world-renowned vaccine advocate Paul Offit, MD.
- USciences Awarded $1,500 to Promote Physics
March 22, 2017
Innovative projects aimed at promoting interest in physics among middle and high school students has earned the newly revived USciences chapter of The Society of Physics Students (SPS) nearly $1,000 in awards.