In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- Welcome Week
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
USciences First Among PA Colleges for Salary After Graduation
University of the Sciences students get a return on their investment, according to statistics from the U.S. Department of Education.
In a list published by Lehigh Valley Live and The Express-Times, USciences is first among all colleges and universities in the state when ranked by how much graduates earn on average 10 years after entering the school. The list relies on College Scorecard data from the Department of education.
The most recent analysis looks at 213 colleges in Pennsylvania, including state schools, private institutions, trade schools and community colleges.
USciences graduates are the seventh highest earners on average in the nation according to the data, which shows that the University’s alumni earn a median annual income of $91,800 a decade after enrolling.
See the full list here.
Categories: News, Students, Alumni, Proven Everywhere, USciences