In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Ross W. Radish Named Vice President for Student Affairs, Dean of Students
Ross W. Radish, JD, has been named Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, University President Dr. Paul Katz announced. Radish had been serving as the Interim Dean of Students since February 2017.
“Over the course of the past year, Dean Radish has been an unwavering advocate for students on the Cabinet and at the Board level,” Dr. Katz said. Radish was charged with re-envisioning Student Affairs and developed a structure that emphasizes student success as well as an integrated wellness model that is focused on the physical and mental health of our students.
Radish will continue to oversee all aspects of student affairs, including academic advising, career services, student health and counseling, student life, campus recreation, student accommodations, student conduct, tutorial services, the writing center, and the athletic department. He is charged with developing policies and procedures in support of student learning, development, retention, and engagement. He will also remain as the Title IX Student Administrator.
Radish has continued to advance his career since joining USciences in June 2004. He has served as Associate Dean of Students, Assistant Dean of Students and Director of Student Engagement, and Administrator of Residence Life and Off Campus Living.
Prior to joining the University in 2004, Dean Radish served as Residence Hall Director at Capital University in Columbus, OH. Earlier in his career, Dean Radish served as Housing Coordinator at Washington College in Chestertown, MD.
Radish attended Washington College for his undergraduate education where he completed a dual bachelor of arts degree in history and political science. In 2004, Dean Radish received his master of arts degree in higher education administration from The Ohio State University and in 2011, earned his juris doctorate degree from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, DE. He is a native of Laurel, DE and currently resides in Philadelphia, PA.
Categories: News, Staff,