In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Welcome Receptions for Dr. Paul Katz
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
USciences Students Explore Career and Graduate Education Options
Written by Jenna Pizzi
Published on March 2, 2017
USciences students had a multitude of ways to explore their options for the future during a Science Career and Professions Fair on Thursday, March 2, 2017.
The fair, hosted by the Career Services Department and the Pre-Health Professions Advising Office, featured information about health professions schools, graduate schools, post baccalaureate programs, jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities. The fair also featured information about test preparedness for the MCAT, GRE, DAT and PCAT as well as gap-year options.
At the same time, the Department of Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Business held a career fair featuring more than 20 companies looking to recruit students currently enrolled in the program for internships and careers after graduation.
To participate in the event, more than a dozen recent graduates of the program returned to USciences to talk about the number of excellent career opportunities they have had since graduating with a degree in pharmaceutical and healthcare business.
See photos from the Science Career and Professions Fair here.
See photos from the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business Fair here.
Categories: Students, Event, USciences, Mayes College, Department of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business